CompuCom Interview Questions | Glassdoor

CompuCom Interview Questions

Updated Mar 14, 2017

2.3

Solution Director Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at CompuCom.

Interview

contacted via phone after resume submital then interviewed with 5 hiring managers

Interview Questions

• you are overqualified for the role so why would this be a good fit for you.   Answer Question

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at CompuCom.

Interview

I was asked by a manger if i needed a job

Interview Questions

Negotiation

You start next week

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CompuCom.

Interview

Interview lasted 5 minutes. they just wanted some one that knew how to be a people person since the job was very customer orientated and face to face with them.

Interview Questions

• No questions were asked they just looked at my resume and that was all.   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at CompuCom.

Interview

the interview process was done all on line. Saw an advertisement online, sent resume and cover letter through e-mail to CompuCom. Next day had a telephone interview and online test. Two days later I was hired.

Interview Questions

• How do you see yourself in 5 years?   1 Answer

Incident Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at CompuCom (Cincinnati, OH) in February 2015.

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter who set me up with the interview. The interview was one-on-one and very quick and to the point, asking about my experience in the IT field and my college education. The interview lasted for probably only about 20 minutes.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CompuCom in August 2010.

Interview

CompuCom took over the contract from the original company I worked for in September, I went through a very basic interview/meet and greet with CompuCom since I had already been working at the location for more then 1 year.

Working for CompuCom means you will be contacted out to one of their clients, I was already contracted out to a Company when they won the support contract from the original company. I was offered a position so as not to interrupt service to the plant.

Interview Questions

• Would you consider yourself a reliable troubleshooter?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Not really, they just transfered me into their company at the same pay rate I already had.

Dedicated Tech Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at CompuCom in March 2012.

Interview

After doing contract work for them the interview was cut and dried mostly just me asking the questions with my interviewer asking some about me and my abilities.

Interview Questions

• How long have you contracted for us?   1 Answer

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CompuCom in November 2008.

Interview

I interviewed with a staffing agency (Natural Data in Phoenix) after getting my A+ certificationin July 1998. I started as a temp for $13/hr. In a few months I was offered the position permanently after a performance review.
    Other temps seemed to go through a revolving door; in a few weeks and they were out after failing to prove themselves. My impression is that they value people who possessed a good work ethic, common sense and natural curiosity to know how things work. The ability to follow standard procedures and work diligently to get the job done is valued over someone who was technically proficient but lacks people skills or shows bad work habits.

Interview Questions

• I don't recall any specific questions regarding this interview.. it was a long time ago.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I took what they offered with no argument. It was a fair wage with scheduled incremental increases, pending the state of the business.

Network Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bentonville, AR

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at CompuCom (Bentonville, AR) in October 2011.

Interview

Hired through a temp agency

Interview Questions

• There really weren't any. The temp agency confirmed my experience and qualifications, Compucom basically said when can you start   Answer Question

Negotiation

It was a set hourly offer as a temp.

IT Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Louisville, KY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at CompuCom (Louisville, KY) in July 2012.

Interview

Laborious and uncoordinated. I had to manage the process myself in order for them to keep their promises.

Interview Questions

• Not many...too many of the people I interviewed with just wanted to talk a lot, so I let them.   1 Answer

Was not impressed with the ability of the managers and executives I spoke with in that they did not seem to know what was going on with each other, nor did they have a clear strategy. There did seem to be a lot of big egos and a lot of politics....I was actually warned about some of the people I interviewed with by others I interviewed with. It was like...be careful of this guy, he is a ball buster...be careful of her, she is a queen b!tC7....it was really messed up. I knew it was a good thing to turn them down.