CompuCom Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 23, 2017

2.3

Technical Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at CompuCom (Chicago, IL) in April 2017.

Interview

The interview was brief and it was over the phone. the interview is more of talking than interview. I felt like I was talking to a friend. I got the offer almost immediately, but he asked me if I could wait 3 weeks to start.

Logistics Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Santa Clara, CA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at CompuCom (Santa Clara, CA) in January 2017.

Interview

Very straight forward in-person with 2 managers. Mostly a personality evaluation and aptitude check. Manager directly told me what I would be doing and how I will be spending my time while working with the company.

Interview Questions

• What do you see yourself doing in the company?   1 Answer

Business Development Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CompuCom (Charlotte, NC) in July 2017.

Interview

7 interviews over 5 weeks, not a call or an e-mail back with the final decesion from the hiring manager that flew me out there to meet her face to face. Total disrespect and completely unprofessional.

IT Tech Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at CompuCom (Philadelphia, PA) in August 2017.

Interview

I was told I would be imaging computers, ended up loading boxes to put onto pallets all day. I never even touched a keyboard. Biggest bait & switch in my 28 years.

Field Service Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Telephone, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at CompuCom (Telephone, TX) in July 2017.

Interview

Applied and was contacted by the recruiter within a few days. Very nice and easy to work with. Answered all my questions and gave me a great description of the job and requirements. She asked a lot of great technical questions relevant to the position. Also asked what type of pay I was looking for. Instead of asking this question I wish they would just provide the pay info. Sometimes it disqualifies you from being considered. Other than that it was a pleasant experience.

Human Resources Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CompuCom in May 2017.

Interview

Applied then 8 days later had a phone interview with the recruiter. A couple days passed then scheduled an in person interview with the HR Manager at the Plano location. The day of my interview I got there early by 10 minutes. The security desk person informed me that she was on a call and will be down shortly. The thing that turned me off was that the manager came down 30+ minutes after the scheduled interview. Even the security clerk had said she was very late. The 2nd turn off was how she dressed sloppy and she admitted that she didn't like doing interviews. Her expertise was benefits. She had a few bad things to say about the company. Even admitted to drop the f bomb from time to time. She really didn't ask any questions as she stated she didn't like interviewing. I personally can't stand behind a manager that doesn't work or lead by a positive example. I was hugely disappointed and disgusted. After I went home I emailed the recruiter a thank you letter. First interview where I ever did not want to get picked because I don't would surely decline.

Interview Questions

• not really asked any questions at all. I remember vaguely going over one aspect of my experience.   Answer Question

Technical Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mississauga, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at CompuCom (Mississauga, ON (Canada)) in April 2013.

Interview

Interview was easy. Two managers were taking my interview and asked questions relating to my work experience. I was selected during the interview itself and was asked to join

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at CompuCom.

Interview

Submit resume on different jobs online. Agency call and verified your credentials and sent you for interview. The first interview is somewhat formal at the beginning and get comfortable after a few minutes. Then they sent you to actual company you will regularly working and that's only phone interview from their IT department from the the U.S.

Field Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mississauga, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at CompuCom (Mississauga, ON (Canada)).

Interview

I was referred from a subsidiary company. I was a golden handshake, probably the easiest interview in my entire life I can't really say it was much of an interview. I think my personality was helpful.

Service Desk Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mexico City (Mexico)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at CompuCom (Mexico City (Mexico)) in November 2013.

Interview

The interviewing process is long but is worth it. You will be required to answer questions about basic computing such as:

An IP address is best defined as...
    Malware is best defined as...
    Which one of the following best defines the term Operating System?