CompuCom Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Feb 15, 2017

2.3

SCCM Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CompuCom (Saint Louis, MO) in July 2016.

Interview

I apply online via a recruiter. First they contacted me and had a technical prescreen call. Then an in depth personality and knowledge review with account manager a few days later over the phone. Face to face technical interview with client.....Including director, other admins and managers.

Interview Questions

• Specific knowledge about SCCM.   1 Answer

Critical Incident Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at CompuCom (Pune (India)) in March 2016.

Interview

ITIL framework, Basic CCNA. Critical Incident Management, Change Management, Post Investigation Reviews and Root Cause Analysis. A lot of emphasis on communication. Hiring was done smoothly and the manager who took the interview was really good.

Manager Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CompuCom in January 2017.

Interview

by phone went through the same old process of how many years of work what kind of work what type of environment will you relocate are you married any children any trouble with previous employers

On-Site Services Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CompuCom (Milwaukee, WI) in November 2016.

Interview

What was my background, experience and willingness to do the described work? Laptop service, printer service and repairs, ability to lift 50 pounds, walking and stooping, Network IP address knowledge.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever repaired laptops   1 Answer

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CompuCom (New York, NY).

Interview

I had a technical test, a phone interview, and an in-person interview with both the manager and the director. If you know Excel, you'll do great! The manager did yell at me during the interview about how tough the job is.

Interview Questions

• How do you figure out the count of PRODUCT lines?   1 Answer

Subject Matter Expert Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bentonville, AR

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CompuCom (Bentonville, AR) in August 2012.

Interview

easy and comfortable but it was to start a new line of business for them need us as experts to hit the ground running. i have seen some applicants sweat it out usually when overstating skills on resume.
    just know that its ok to say you don't know when you don't have the answer to a question and move on

Interview Questions

• How long have i been in web dev and content mgmt   1 Answer

Negotiation

know what they pay going in, you won't get a second chance to get what you are worth. don't be afraid to walk away from low pay

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CompuCom (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in January 2015.

Interview

I applied through a recruiter.
    The process took a week.
    The process was good & fair.
    I interviewed at CompuCom Mississauga in Sept 2016.
    It took a month to start the job.Start job in Oct.

Interview Questions

• They ask me General networking, Virtualization, Exchange, Cisco gear, HP, WiFi   Answer Question

Help Desk Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mississauga, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at CompuCom (Mississauga, ON (Canada)) in September 2016.

Interview

I applied through a recruiter.
    The process took a week.
    The process was good & fair.
    I interviewed at CompuCom Mississauga in Sept 2016.
    It took a month to start the job.Start job in Oct.

Interview Questions

• They ask me General question and about outlook question   Answer Question

Desktop Support Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Aliso Viejo, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at CompuCom (Aliso Viejo, CA) in July 2013.

Interview

Was done remote. Very long and difficult. A lot of miss communication. No HR to onsite to answer questions, go over paper work. No local manager onsite to answer questions, go over paper work.

Technical Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CompuCom.

Interview

I had one phone interview, then the hiring manager flew out to my location and met with me in person. She was very personable and very easy to talk to. After talking with her, I met with 4 other managers. It was a long day but everyone was very nice and professional.