CompuCom Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Feb 15, 2017

2.3

QC Tech Interview

Anonymous Employee in Paulsboro, NJ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at CompuCom (Paulsboro, NJ).

Interview

Was none as the company took my referral from a manager. I knew the interviewer and many associates that worked there. The company was growing rapidly and they were severely shorthanded

Interview Questions

• Did I have my A+Cerification   1 Answer

IT Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Elizabeth, NJ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at CompuCom (Elizabeth, NJ) in March 2016.

Interview

1. I interviewed with a Manager for a job with this company. From the start itself, he pretended to be someone who he definitely was not. His accent and behavior gave him away. This was rather clear by his 'professed' Western accent. Pretensions does not sit well in any interview.
    2. From the question he asked about some IT aspects, it was quite apparent that he himself was not 100 percent clear as to what the answer was.
    3. The payment that they offered was the payment that would have been perfect for a guy starting out in the IT field (15 years ago) not a seasoned IT Specialist with 12-15 years of experience in some rather high level IT companies.
    4. Personal question has no real importance in the IT field specifically when the job offered had nothing to do with ones marital status etc.

Interview Questions

• How to troubleshoot a laptop that does not turn on.   1 Answer

Tier II Desktop Tech Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hillsboro, OR

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at CompuCom (Hillsboro, OR) in February 2016.

Interview

Late in the evening a Recuiter called me asking if I was free for a an interview at Intel the following morning. Being Intel, I gladly accepted. Once in the interview, the interviewer was friendly and have a causal feel to the process. He asked me a series of technical questions, job experience, and how I would handle certain situations. By the end of the interview I had felt confident, and was told to expect notification within two business days. Over a week had gone by and I received no word.So I emailed the Recuiter, and a day later he responded by saying they had decided to move with a different candidate. Since I did not get the offer, I asked the Recuiter if he had any other options available, after that I have still not received any response.

Interview Questions

• What do you do when a computer is updating, suddenly shuts down, and then will not power on?   1 Answer

Systems Tech Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in India, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at CompuCom (India, TX) in February 2016.

Interview

The process was good & fair. Immediately took the decision & after reviewing all the rounds. Every interview round was running for almost more than one hour. Thorough questions they asked about each domain.

Easy Office Installer Position Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at CompuCom (Minneapolis, MN) in January 2016.

Interview

Recruiter submitted resume. brought in for a ne and one interview with manager then a second option questioning by employee.You seat down in the meeting room not to the tech center where you would work. They seem to hire based on what they think of you not on skills. Clues were that they have had hundreds of technicians not make it because they couldnt explain to customers technicial problems.

Call Center Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Blue Ash, OH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at CompuCom (Blue Ash, OH) in January 2016.

Interview

Contacted by a recruiter, and had an interview a few days later. The interview was with a manager and a tech guy. The manager mostly focused on personality questions, while the tech guy asked about various low level issues a typical help desk caller might have. This role didn't mesh well with my background as I'm a UNIX and Networking guy, and I did not receive an offer.

Interview Questions

• Describe to me how to take apart a lap top. If someone calls in asking why they can't open their Power Point presentation in Outlook, what do you tell them. If someone can't print in Windows, what next step would you take?   Answer Question

Help Desk Support Technician I Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bentonville, AR

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at CompuCom (Bentonville, AR).

Interview

Over the phone interview because I have recently worked for the company. There were plenty of questions regarding how well I would act under pressure. And how would I handle my self over the phone.

Interview Questions

• How would I benefit the company   2 Answers

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Louisville, KY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at CompuCom (Louisville, KY) in November 2015.

Interview

Very unprofessional. No one told Security that I was scheduled and I wasn't given a name to ask for. I had the recruiter's name but he didn't answer his phone or IM. Finally an HR rep left for lunch and on the way out noticed me talking with Security and told him to let me in. (She asked me if I was "the 11 o'clock".) I was finally given a badge to get in the elevator.

Interview Questions

• They didn't ask me any questions. An HR rep looked at my resume and told me that I was overqualified and that was it. Lasted about two minutes, including the time it took me to take off my coat, sit down and take my resume and some other documents out of my briefcase.   1 Answer

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at CompuCom.

Interview

Basic knowledge of IT and customer service, okay with a background check, why I wanted to work for the company and if I have knowledge of win7, xp and other OS. Did I ever used migration tools and was I okay lifting over 50lbs.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at CompuCom.

Interview

Had 2 technical rounds ,
    Mainly asked about the Oracle Architecture, backup and recovery scenarios.
    Typical quotion for the DBA 's - one of the query is running fine yesterday but today its running slow what could be the reason ,how will you troubleshoot this ?