CompuCom Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Feb 15, 2017

2.3

Service Desk Manager Salar Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at CompuCom (Dallas, TX) in September 2015.

Interview

Phone interview with HR, Then second interview with co manager, Then Face to face with co-team manager as well as director. After that a follow up with HR that offered the position with below average pay for the industry and title.

Interview Questions

Below average pay for the industry and title.

Desktop Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nashua, NH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at CompuCom (Nashua, NH) in September 2015.

Interview

Remarkably dense interviewer who could not even make out a resume. I had to point out that I had been working as Desk side support technician for 16 years. Clueless Recruiters. Clueless Interviews Clueless Management. I was happy to get the opportunity however they were giving me this feeling that this would start immediately three weeks later I was still waiting.

Interview Questions

• When I could start. Yes that was the hardest question they asked. There tech interview was non existent.   1 Answer

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at CompuCom.

Interview

The interview was brief. I was asked 'IT' questions that my Mom would know (not to mention many of the questions had the SAME ANSWER..ugh) and I was told that they won't need to hear about my previous experience as 'it wasn't relevant'.

Interview Questions

• How do I find a computer name?   1 Answer

Field Service Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

The process took 3 days. I interviewed at CompuCom (Saint Louis, MO).

Interview

The interview was scheduled for Friday at 10:30. I did not receive a call until 11:15am. The was very little to the interview process. I was asked if I felt confident reading and following manuals and if so he has no more questions.

Deployment Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Harrisburg, PA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at CompuCom (Harrisburg, PA) in August 2015.

Interview

It was mainly by E-Mail, with a little telephone. Most of the questions were handled by another staffing agency, the name of which I have since forgotten.

Most of the questions I forget. All I knew was that I was perfectly qualified to handle the job requirements.

I knew I was going to have background checks as well as drug tests. Having a Secret Governmental clearance some years before I knew I could handle nearly anything they wanted. Having been finger printed for Governmental positions in the past there was nothing they could throw at me that I couldn't pass.

Interview Questions

• All they wanted to know is if I was A+ Certified, it was current and had a car for travel.   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was given the choice of two pay rates. One was with benefits, the other was without benefits. Being a Temporary job I took the latter.

Help Desk Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at CompuCom (Dallas, TX) in August 2015.

Interview

It was a great experience if you are entry level and you are trying to get your foor in the door. The atmosphere seemed nice, and the people seemed to enjoy what they do. The training you experience is above average. They prepare you very well for your job.

Tech Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at CompuCom (Charlotte, NC) in August 2015.

Interview

I received a phone call from a store manager and spoke with him for 30 minutes. He asked me general behavioral questions and talked about the company. I was also scheduled to take a drug test. Afterwards, my recruiter told me that I was qualified for the next round in the interview, and I was invited to speak in person with another store manager.
    On-site, I spoke for about 30 minutes with another store manager, and he was quite fun to talk to. We both shared our interest in "doing what you like doing" as opposed to working where you don't like to work. If you like technology and it comes through in the interview, you should be fine.

Service Desk Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Louisville, KY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CompuCom (Louisville, KY) in August 2015.

Interview

I had a friend who worked for the company and submitted my resume directly to a recruiter. The recruiter called me the following day for an over the phone interview. After that, I had an interview with the person that would become my supervisor. About a week and a half after the in person interview, the recruiter called with a job offer.

Interview Questions

• General tech troubleshooting questions were asked, i.e. "If your email isn't working, what steps would you take to fix it?"   Answer Question

Program Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Redmond, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CompuCom (Redmond, WA).

Interview

I met with the client's hiring manager and one other team member I would work closely with. Spoke with each for about 40 minutes in their offices. Also touched on some things in common that would come up in conversation. A bit of an interview and a "get to know you" session

Interview Questions

• Questions specific to the role: Budget, knowledge of tools required.   Answer Question

Field Service Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Providence, RI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CompuCom (Providence, RI).

Interview

Phone Interview - Asked what I knew and what I was comfortable with doing as a field tech. Why I would be an asset. Told me there was alot of different work from printers, registers, servers, networking equipment. Which they were all right about. Nothing was difficult about interview at all but I also came in at a time where they desperately needed people.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation.