CompuCom Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 18, 2017

2.3

Service Desk Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Louisville, KY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CompuCom (Louisville, KY) in August 2015.

Interview

I had a friend who worked for the company and submitted my resume directly to a recruiter. The recruiter called me the following day for an over the phone interview. After that, I had an interview with the person that would become my supervisor. About a week and a half after the in person interview, the recruiter called with a job offer.

Interview Questions

• General tech troubleshooting questions were asked, i.e. "If your email isn't working, what steps would you take to fix it?"   Answer Question

Program Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Redmond, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CompuCom (Redmond, WA).

Interview

I met with the client's hiring manager and one other team member I would work closely with. Spoke with each for about 40 minutes in their offices. Also touched on some things in common that would come up in conversation. A bit of an interview and a "get to know you" session

Interview Questions

• Questions specific to the role: Budget, knowledge of tools required.   Answer Question

Field Service Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Providence, RI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CompuCom (Providence, RI).

Interview

Phone Interview - Asked what I knew and what I was comfortable with doing as a field tech. Why I would be an asset. Told me there was alot of different work from printers, registers, servers, networking equipment. Which they were all right about. Nothing was difficult about interview at all but I also came in at a time where they desperately needed people.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation.

Desktop Support Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at CompuCom (San Francisco, CA) in July 2015.

Interview

Account Manager and Customer liaison interviewed me. Gave me a overview of Compucom and the contract customer. Asked some basic technical questions and gave me an opportunity to sell myself.

Interview Questions

• If I knew what AD stood for.   1 Answer
    • To rate my organizational skills from 1 to 10.   1 Answer
    • What schooling I had completed related to the position   Answer Question
    • What experience I had related to the position   Answer Question
    • If I had experience imaging, wiping, and troubleshooting computers/hardware.   Answer Question
    • What types of ticketing systems/software I was familiar with, if any.   Answer Question
    • What business software/applications am I familiar with and how proficient am I with each? On a scale from 1-10.   Answer Question

Service Desk Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at CompuCom (Dallas, TX).

Interview

The interview was fairly easy. I was told to come in on a Monday, and had to sit with 1 guy in a room while speaking to the Hiring Manager over the phone. The questions asked in the interview were all relevant to the position I applied for. I was notified quick after interviewing that they wanted to submit me an offer letter. It was GREAT!

Help Desk Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CompuCom (Dallas, TX) in June 2015.

Interview

I arrived 15 mins early and the interviewer came rather quickly to come get me. They were very nice and had a casual conversation with me on the way to the interview room. Once there there entire interview had a really relaxed atmosphere and I received constant feedback from the interviewer. By the end of the interview they seemed really pleased and let me know to be expecting an offer letter.

Interview Questions

• Situation from past work experience that I found stressful and how I handled it.   Answer Question

Technical Support Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

Interview

The interviewer was nice, starts with behaviour STAR technique questions and then technical questions. They said they will get back but didn't, I hate it when recruiters can't just tell you, you don't have the job, why make me stress my brain and wait on you

Interview Questions

• How to clear cache in explorer?
      just functionality questions and a bit more I forgot
      Answer Question

Senior Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CompuCom.

Interview

The recruiter was more interested in how far my commute was to the potential job than my experience (careful CompuCom, not a question you should ask a CA resident). Also, he wanted to know about my writing skills vs. my technical background. I had to keep following up with him and have never received feedback abbot the position. I would not go through this company again and it's also a bad reflection on the employer.

Interview Questions

• You speak well, how is your writing?   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at CompuCom.

Interview

The interview was casual in dress. The questions were relevant to the role but not so engaging. The interviewer was friendly. The interview was completed in 1 hour. I received the formal offer letter within a few weeks.

Interview Questions

• What types of roles have you done in the past that would make you fit in this role?   1 Answer

Deploy Tech Interview

Anonymous Employee in Blue Ash, OH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at CompuCom (Blue Ash, OH).

Interview

They don't have a standard interview process. Usually it is two people in the room. They ask you basic computer questions. Make sure if you get an offer to ask for more than 32,000 a year. The work you'll be doing is worth way more than that.

Interview Questions

• tell them you know how to work with .PST (It's the file format that Microsoft uses to save personal e-mails in Outlook)   Answer Question