CompuCom Technical Support Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

CompuCom Technical Support Analyst Interview Questions

2.6

6 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CompuCom (Dallas, TX) in June 2015.

Interview

The interviewer was nice, starts with behaviour STAR technique questions and then technical questions. They said they will get back but didn't, I hate it when recruiters can't just tell you, you don't have the job, why make me stress my brain and wait on you

Interview Questions

• How to clear cache in explorer?
    just functionality questions and a bit more I forgot   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for CompuCom

Anonymous Employee in Bentonville, AR

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at CompuCom (Bentonville, AR) in May 2015.

Interview

1. apply for position 2. HR will call for review and then submit to manager 3. manager will call for interview 4. once that is complete they will consult with other managers if you have worked there before. 5. if chosen, you will be called to submit a drug screen and go to a local facility and your start date is usually between 3-5 days after results come back

Interview Questions

• Do you have Knowledge of Active Directory   3 Answers

Technical Support Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CompuCom.

Interview

Interview lasted 5 minutes. they just wanted some one that knew how to be a people person since the job was very customer orientated and face to face with them.

Interview Questions

• No questions were asked they just looked at my resume and that was all.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at CompuCom (Dallas, TX) in October 2009.

Interview

The recruiter was told 2 managers would be interviewing me after my 1:1 phone interview; this was not correct. 5...yes FIVE managers interviewed me for a position that paid less than $40k a year.

The interview is absolutely EASY to pass. If you know basic networking, basic MS Office 2007/2010 questions and a little bit about Windows 7 (with outlook, configuring themes, shortcuts and fixing common driver issues over the phone) you will do fine..

Interview Questions

• You have 3 computers all connected to the same network. The middle one cannot get to Google.com and the other two can. What would you do to start checking for issues?   1 Answer
    • How would you walk a user through adding a member to a distribution list?   1 Answer

Negotiation

They will offer you the absolutely lowest the position pays for whichever client is interested in you. ALWAYS ask for 20% more hourly than what they offer, because if you nailed the interview...you will get it. You might have to come on with the temp agency for the first 90 days at a certain rate, but if you're nailing the job...make sure to be honest that you'll expect $XX.XX/ hour if you're brought on full time.

My suggestion is you ALWAYS ask for $18/hour because that is the going rate on the majority of the clients

Anonymous Employee in Leesburg, FL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at CompuCom (Leesburg, FL) in July 2009.

Interview

interviewed over the phone. job offer received over the phone

Interview Questions

• Do you have reliable transportation?   1 Answer

Negotiation

N/A

Technical Support Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CompuCom (Pune (India)) in November 2008.

Interview

The hiring and Interview process was very simple, not taxing at all. The management was very helpful, soft spoken. The interview panel were professional and gave a feeling of comfort.

Interview Questions

• Will you be able to join immediately?   2 Answers