Compugen (Canada) Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Compugen (Canada) Interview Questions

Updated Jan 31, 2017

IT Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Thornhill, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Compugen (Canada) (Thornhill, ON (Canada)) in April 2016.

Interview

Phone screening followed by onsite the following week. Interviewed with director and his direct report. Interview was OK, I was not a match for the "true" requirements of the job. HR should have done a better job of detailing the needs, it was a poor use of Compugen leadership's time and mine. Internal recruitment rep "A" (name withheld) was nonexistent. Not even a quick reply to a followup email. His actions reflected poorly on the organization and on his profession. NOTE to recruiters in general : It is a small world, treat people the way you would asked to be treated. A touch of respect and humility costs you nothing. You are an ambassador for your company and your profession as a whole.

Interview Questions

• Standard interview questions - who are you,why Compugen, situation questions (STAR type)   Answer Question

IT Service Desk Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Compugen (Canada) (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in January 2016.

Interview

I was asked to conduct a phone interview with the HR representative.
    The entire call was about 20-30 minutes long and was very casual.
    It was followed by an in-person interview with managers a few days later.

Interview Questions

• Tell me what you know about the company.   1 Answer
    • Describe a time you dealt with an angry customer.   Answer Question

QC Adviser Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Compugen (Canada).

Interview

The interview experience is very nice. The human resource department interviewer is very professional. She asked me a few behavioural queations and some others. There is also some questions related to the past experience. How to deal with the difficulties in your work or when you facing it? Please provide some example. Please address some achievement you have made.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to change your job?   1 Answer

Service Delivery Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richmond Hill, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Compugen (Canada) (Richmond Hill, ON (Canada)) in June 2015.

Interview

Phone interview with HR, standard questions. 2nd interview, 1 week later with a panel of 2 hiring manager plus their director. Great interview, went very well, hiring managers seemed very interested, lasted about an hour. Very positive after interview however it's now been almost 3 weeks since last interview, with no response of candidate status to email or phone call follow-up. Would of appreciated a response either way.

Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Compugen (Canada).

Interview

Standard hiring process. Get to know, behavioral, technical interview, panel interview. Usually lasts for about 30 minutes to about an hour for in person interviews.

Systems Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Richmond Hill, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Compugen (Canada) (Richmond Hill, ON (Canada)) in July 2014.

Interview

Short and technical, had few phone calls before, received medical benefits from day 1, flexible in hours, it's possible to work from home few days per week
    Overal expirience was good

Interview Questions

• What could be the reason why mails are not delivered to users?   1 Answer

Technical Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Compugen (Canada) (Vancouver, BC (Canada)) in June 2013.

Interview

3 Interviews and a presentation which I needed to do for the hiring manager. One in person interview, a phone interview, a panel interview and a presentation about a project I was working on and how it was accomplished.

Technical Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ottawa, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Compugen (Canada) (Ottawa, ON (Canada)) in March 2013.

Interview

Brief and to the point. Interviewer was friendly but business like. Due to being submitted through a staffing agency, the interview was short and mostly a technicality. I was hired the following day and only met one other time with the company for paperwork matters.

Interview Questions

• My years of experience, some technical questions, my salary expectations...although they were already agreed upon by the agency.   Answer Question

Inside Sales Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Compugen (Canada).

Interview

The interview process consisted of 3 interviews. The first was with HR. I played phone tag with them multiple times before even getting a hold of them. They asked basic questions but would not provide answers to any of my questions. In the following two interviews I was asked the usual type questions (tell me a time when.., etc, etc). They were more interested in writing down what I said versus the content of my answers.

Interview Questions

• None.. study the most common questions and you'll be fine.   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richmond Hill, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Compugen (Canada) (Richmond Hill, ON (Canada)) in June 2012.

Interview

One interview. Appears to be well-run company. One of the top consulting firms in Canada. Interview lasted about one hour. Lots of discussion about structure of company. Was interviewed by hiring manager, not HR. Had opportunity to learn about company's range of clients, growth strategy, etc. Quite a few questions about my background in relevant project management techniques

Interview Questions

• Problem dealt with in previous job.   1 Answer