Computer Aid Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 24, 2017

2.4

CS Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Allentown, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Computer Aid (Allentown, PA).

Interview

The interview process was solid. It included meeting with the heads of different departments and all were very down to Earth and easy to talk to. They each look over your resume and ask different questions based of off it. As long as you have the proper skills you'll be fine.

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Harrisburg, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Computer Aid (Harrisburg, PA) in November 2016.

Interview

I was asked to come for an interview from someone I know who has been with the company for a long time. I came into the office for the first one and the rest were on the phone and through email - very unorganized.

Programmer/Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Computer Aid.

Interview

Sat in a room with a manager and a lead developer. The manager asked me various questions related to my interpersonal skills. The developer asked me basic technical questions. Nothing too complex.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Computer Aid.

Interview

Recruiters were helpful and accommodating finding an interview slot. Interview dates and time was finalized within 2 days. Details on what software to be used and where to download it from were made clear well in advance for the interview. I had my first screening with one of Computer Aid Sr. Business Analyst followed with client interview. Overall experience was pretty good.

Interview Questions

• Why agile is better than traditional software development method and what is the role of scrum master   Answer Question

Service Desk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Newark, DE

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Computer Aid (Newark, DE) in March 2016.

Interview

There was a table at my University and I received an email to send my resume and cover letter to. After I sent the email, I got a response asking when I am available for an interview. The interview was very relax and did not feel too much like an interview. Just simple questions if I had experience with computer and documenting my work.

Interview Questions

• Do you have experience documenting your work so others could use it in the future and know exactly what steps you took?   1 Answer

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Harrisburg, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Computer Aid (Harrisburg, PA) in January 2016.

Interview

The process was great!! They were quick to get back to me and moving the process along rapidly. Couldnt have been a better group of people to interview with.

Information Technology Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bethlehem, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Computer Aid (Bethlehem, PA) in October 2015.

Interview

Went over the resume and asked about pass experiences. The whole process was very smooth. She basically goes over the resume and ask you to tell a story of your experience, it was pretty easy the whole process took half an hour.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Computer Aid.

Interview

Interview process was client driven and very specific to the role it was supposed to be. Everything was dine on the phone and I never had to go onsite for the interview

Junior Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Harrisburg, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Computer Aid (Harrisburg, PA) in April 2015.

Interview

When interviewing here, they're looking for someone who is calm and collected. If you look nervous, it will count against you. You need to be able to eloquently communicate your experiences and strengths. They're looking for someone who is somewhat technical minded but can communicate very well. So be confident, be prepared with questions, and have a portfolio to show. If you show them you're prepared, they'll hire you in a heart beat.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

NEGOTIATE your salary. I was so excited about getting my first offer, I accepted right away. Negotiate negotiate negotiate! Just because a recruiter called you, doesn't mean you need to just accept what they're giving. You're worth more than you think!

Electronics Field Technician Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Computer Aid.

Interview

Recieved a phone call from a recruiter who screened me to gauge my interest in the job. Called me back the next day to schedule an interview. A few days later I had an interview with the general manager and a supervisor at the same time. I was asked technical questions about different types of electronic schematics and my expericence with RF technologies as well as a few situational questions.

Interview Questions

• In your previous work experience what do you consider your biggest failure and how did you manage to over come it.   Answer Question

I thought the job was a great opportunity unfortunately the work schedule wasnt a good fit for myself or my family