Computer Aid Senior Project Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Computer Aid

2.5

Senior Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Computer Aid (Washington, DC) in December 2014.

Interview

Standard phone interview regarding previous experience and matching it to the job responsibilities. skills review with some real world scenarios of situations encountered and how were they approached. Any challenges and unusual situations faced and tough decisions taken.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Computer Aid

Senior Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Allentown, PA

Application

The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Computer Aid (Allentown, PA) in December 2010.

Interview

First interviewed with director of information systems. She did most of the talking. Interview lasted about a half an hour. She asked for basic information about projects I had managed in the past. Final question was to describe a project I had managed and what steps I took along the way. Overall, a very easy interview.

Second interview was with the PMO manager and a senior project manager. They asked more probing questions but most of them were very easy to answer. They were looking for ways I dealt with customers in the past and how I managed vendor relationships. They also hit on points regarding the way I deal with difficult situations and my problem solving skills. Again, overall, a very simple interview.

Interview Questions

• Describe a project that you have managed and the steps you took to see that project completed.   1 Answer