Computer Futures Solutions Recruitment Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Computer Futures Solutions Recruitment Consultant Interview Questions

Interviews at Computer Futures Solutions

3.4

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Computer Futures Solutions (San Francisco, CA) in May 2014.

Interview

Phone screening. face to face with hiring manager and then final panel sales presentation in front of manager, director and VP. Had to come up with a product/idea and then pitch it to the team, very similar to the TV show shark tank. After that a final decision was made

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was no negotiation

Other Interview Reviews for Computer Futures Solutions

Recruitment Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Computer Futures Solutions (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)) in June 2015.

Interview

Very long winded for a recruitment company who generally most of the time are convincing their clients to cut down their interview process, they dont take their own advice. I was in a total of about 4 rounds, very intensive, meet so many different managers

Interview Questions

• Presentation/Work trial, meet with managers, meet with one of the m.ds   Answer Question

Negotiation

No I wasnt able to negotiate

Recruitment Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Computer Futures Solutions (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)).

Interview

Reffered in and spoke with IT recruitment manager. Never have I been more embarrassed by an interview experience. Firstly, the self indulgent 'awards' they kept mentioning put me off. The nail in the coffin was when I was asked 'why didn't you shave this morning?', a transparent attempt by the other hiring manager in the room to apparrantly 'test me' (as I was told later). I had a full beard at the time so I was extremely bemused by this. After being offered the position, I declined. Not a business I would work for.

Interview Questions

• Examples of difficult roles I had filled, roleplay with a candidate, 'why didn't you shave this morning?"   Answer Question

Recruitment Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Computer Futures Solutions (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)) in July 2014.

Interview

Several rounds of interviews. I applied for an ad online for the Sthree group then was called by their internal recruiter. She did a phone screen with me which went well. Focused on motivation, past sales experience, personality etc.
    Then I think it was a face to face with a manager in the office. Again went through the CV, asked loads of questions to get my personality. Tip to succeed is to research the company thoroughly, make sure you apply for other recruitment companies, know phrases in the industry like eshot, interview to placement ratio, candidate acquisition strategy etc.
    Clearly describe your motivation for the job and be ambitious.
    There was other rounds of giving a presentation on yourself, spending 45 minutes on the phone doing a trial in calling people about jobs. They do a few scenarios to give you an idea of what you'd be doing

Recruitment Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Amsterdam (Netherlands)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Computer Futures Solutions (Amsterdam (Netherlands)) in January 2012.

Interview

First there was assesment with more than 15 people. Then there was multiple interview with different managers and each manager had their own approach for questions. Then there was a work sample to get a taste of the job and what it comes down to. After that you have to give a presentation with managers asking more qeustions afterwards.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to become a recruitment consultant   1 Answer