Compuware Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 25, 2017

2.8

Entry Level Mainframe Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Compuware (Detroit, MI) in May 2017.

Interview

Applied online and got a phone call back from recruiter. Set up a phone interview with a senior member of the company and talked about my background and motivations. Set up a on site interview and answered questions about my resume and also had a technical portion logic test.

Client Relations Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Compuware (Detroit, MI) in August 2016.

Interview

Via phone
    Another phone interview, but both were very brief.
    Follow-up call with good or bad news.
    Hire/start date.
    Background check in process.
    Job/internship is contingent upon your background results.
    Able to ask questions as they welcome the questions.
    Very laid back and polite.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had a problem and how did you resolve it.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Not very much negotiations. Standard pay, days and hours. Very flexible and willing to work with you.

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Compuware.

Interview

Standard interview process with internal recruiter. The questions were not difficult. It was a single interview followed by a verbal offer the same day. A formal, written offer was sent afterwards.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Compuware in November 2015.

Interview

I was approached by a well connected person, telling me that Compuware were looking for a senior level person to help run their support organization. I agreed to talk to them, and after a few weeks had a chance to talk to a recruiter. At that point I had no knowledge of any job requirement, title, scope or anything. During the conversation the recruiter would not supply any information at all, saying she "likes to leave these details for the the hiring manager", who, she claimed, had seen my resume and was more than happy to fly out to California and meet with me. In any case, we had a pretty good conversation, and she promised to get back to me "on Monday, at the latest" (interview was on Friday). Three weeks later, after numerous voicemails and emails she responds with an e-mail that she "talked to the hiring manager, told him about me and they decided I was not suitable". Really folks? Based on this nonsense conversation and me shooting in the dark with no information you made that decision?

Professional Staff Interview

Anonymous Employee in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Compuware (Milwaukee, WI) in October 2015.

Interview

Had 2 rounds of interview and a client interview. Initally, had a phone screen as HR formal. followed by a technical interview by an sernior architect. Once all confirmed, a client interview has been scheduled. All interview happen as scheduled and no reschedules. The client interview was very technical. Was able to join compuware only when the client interview is through.

Interview Questions

• ASp.NET, C# and SQL questions   1 Answer

Negotiation

several emails and calls from the HR. They did not accept the initial asking for.

Compuware Response

Jan 4, 2016 – HR Director

Thank you for your comment. As a point of clarification, Compuware's former Professional Services division was sold in 2014 and is now known as Lochbridge. Today's Compuware focuses on Mainframe ... More

Housekeeping Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Madison Heights, MI

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Compuware (Madison Heights, MI) in August 2015.

Interview

I came in to have an interview She want me to talk about my experience in working at the Hotel and why I left and she want say three things about me and I said that I am quick leaner very dependable and a hard worker

Interview Questions

• They ask me to tell them three things about myself and I said I am very dependable quick leaner and hare worker   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Compuware.

Interview

It was a bit nervous, however I enjoyed the interview process. I was intervied by 2 staff members in the HR dept. I was asked about my technical skills and if I was willing to learn. The interviewers asked how well I worked independently as well as in a group setting. Having different school projects in later definitely helped me prepare for this internship.

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Compuware (Detroit, MI) in April 2015.

Interview

2 phone interviews, one with the recruiter and then a second with the head of the software team. then a 2 hour on site interview with around 10 senior employees.

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Compuware in February 2015.

Interview

Applied through a recruiter. Really easy and simple interview process. We did two phone behavior interview's that involved zero technical questions.Applied through a recruiter. Really easy and simple interview process. We did two phone behavior interview's that involved zero technical questions.The overall process from the time I started the interview process till the time I finished took around 2 months.

Interview Questions

Interview

Interview process was fast and efficient. Two phone interviews and one in-person interview. Interviewers were willing to share about the corporate culture which was a very important factor for me. There was very little room for negotiation during the offer process as the company's benefits and salary ranges are set in concrete.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Little to no room for negotiation. There benefits and salary ranges were set in stone.