Compuware Delivery Consultant - Guardian Services (PDP) Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Compuware Delivery Consultant - Guardian Services (PDP) Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

4.0

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Delivery Consultant - Guardian Services (PDP) Interview

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Compuware (Detroit, MI) in November 2012.

Interview

Applied through an online job portal, and was contacted by a recruiter for initial screening. Once speaking to the recruiter, I was then called to inform a phone interview with one of the managers two days later than my initial screening.
Interview with manager was good. Involved basic networking, oops, and behavioral questions. Few minutes later, was called and informed that will be having another phone interview, this time with the director of the program. Interview with director was very much related to my career goals and my potential to be a part of their team. Was invited to their headquarters an interview day.
Interview had tour of their building, lunch, one on one interviews, essay, and finally presentation.
After presentation, was verbally given an offer, and formal letter of offer the next day.

They really try to see if you would be able to handle pressure situations, and basic skills.

Technical interview was very basic and easy. Just know everything on your resume, and be truthful about who you are.

Presentation was a very important aspect of the interview. They really like to see how efficiently can you grasp their product and how can you respond to different situations during the presentation. Learn their product on your finger tips.

Interview Questions

• Draw and explain how their product works.   1 Answer
  • Name the layers of the OSI Model.   1 Answer

Negotiation

This is an entry level position. They offer decent base salary plus benefits.