Compuware Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 10, 2017

2.8

Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Compuware (Detroit, MI) in March 2014.

Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Compuware (Detroit, MI) .Had 2 rounds of interview and a client interview. Initially, had a phone screen as HR formal. followed by a technical interview by an senior architect.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Compuware in February 2014.

Interview

I was initially contacted by email. I set up a phone interview with the recruiter. She asked me simple behavior questions and picked at my resume. She also asked me general technical questions such as explaining firewalls and proxies. After a few weeks she contacted me to set up another phone interview with a hiring manager. He asked me questions similar questions.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of a non-technical presentation you have given.   2 Answers

Application

I interviewed at Compuware in January 2014.

Interview

Applied through Indeed.com and recruiter contacted me expressing interest and wanting to describe position further. After a couple of days an in-person interview was scheduled, in which I met with with 2 managers, 2 technical analysts and VP of company. Within a day I received a call and was offered the position.

Professional Services Interview Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Compuware in January 2014.

Interview

Process took more than 2 months still waiting. First round of interview was general hr questions .Second round was technical with in depth questions on technology. Said there would be third round of interview with client but that never happened.

Systems Analyst Interview

Interview

interviewed several years ago at old location in southfield. Nice office good people. Have a friend that worked their - great culture. market started to tank pretty soon after my interview. All in all - seemed like a great place.

Delivery Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Compuware (Detroit, MI) in December 2013.

Interview

Started off with a couple of phone interviews. One from a recruiter, and one person from the program I was going to enroll in.

After the initial phone calls, I got brought in for a full day interview at the headquarters in Detroit. Where I met with many people from the team. For the morning, I was given a tour of the building (which is lovely), followed by a carousel style interview where I met with 6 different people. Interviews ranged from getting to know me, to a technical interview as well as an interview about my beliefs on customer service.

Overall, it was a fantastic experience.

Interview Questions

• While not unexpected, the toughest part of the interview was where we had to give a presentation about there APM product with using their website as the only source of information. The group size can vary however I was presenting to a group of 10 people which is nervous.   Answer Question

From the interview process, I felt that I would have been really happy here. I had a tough choice between multiple offers and chose another company closer to my home

Software Deliver Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Compuware in December 2013.

Interview

I had a phone interview with an HR rep and then another phone interview with someone from the Professional Development Program. The first interview was introducing you to Compuware and a better description of the job. The second interview consisted of technical questions and why you want to work for Compuware.

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Waltham, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Compuware (Waltham, MA) in September 2013.

Interview

Quick and efficient interview process. Straight forward questions - no game playing or asking trick questions.

Delivery Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Compuware (Detroit, MI) in June 2013.

Interview

The interview is a pretty intensive process. You will be on-site for almost a full day going thru a series of different interview types. Both technical and non technical. The day concludes with a business presentation at the end. A lot of it just has to do with how well you can think on your feet and answer tough questions without dropping the ball, so to speak

Interview Questions

• What is your biggest weakness>   1 Answer

Java Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Compuware.

Interview

I applied online and was called for a phone interview. I had an HR round which seemed pretty easy.