Compuware Project Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Compuware Project Manager Interview Questions

2.5

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Compuware (Detroit, MI) in May 2012.

Interview

Interview process was shortened from normal process because of need and company contact. Conducted 2 telephone interviews, traveled to corporate headquarters for discussions with Delivery Manager, Practice Director and Vertical VP.

Interview Questions

• Describe how you would address an engagement for which you assumed responsibility that was incorrectly scoped and now the project required a greater budget than originally proposed.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Compuware

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Compuware (Detroit, MI) in March 2009.

Interview

I had a phone interview and was hired without meeting my manager.

Interview Questions

• Was hired on Friday and I was asked to report to a project on Sunday.   Answer Question

Negotiation

None, we agreed to a salary but received a lower salary from HR. Had to fight for the offer and received the difference after 1 year.

Project Manager Interview

Application

The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Compuware in January 2011.

Interview

I got a call from their internal HR ppl and they asked the standard questions. They do ask what do you know abt Compuware. They are friendly and seem to be willing to give the benfefits info on the 1st interview. i never got a 2nd interview though.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about Compuware?   1 Answer

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Compuware in January 2011.

Interview

Compuware's interview process for me was very organized and thorough. The interviews were straight forward and required the normal amount of preparation one should do prior to an interview. The environment was very inviting and comfortable.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time were you managed a project that failed and why?   Answer Question