Comverse Interview Questions in Boston, MA | Glassdoor

Updated Feb 26, 2017

2.5

Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wakefield, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Comverse (Wakefield, MA) in August 2013.

Interview

Straight forward onsite interview. Hiring manager one on one interview first and then talked to Hiring manager's manager. He asked some other questions regarding past experience and finally asked to write a pseudo code problem on the spot for a recursive small program.

Interview Questions

• What is the worst thing you've done? and other behavior related questions and also technical interview question about C programming.   Answer Question

Software Quality Assurance Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wakefield, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Comverse (Wakefield, MA) in June 2012.

Interview

Met with several members of the management team as well as engineers who I would be working with on projects. The interviews were about thirty minutes each and lasted about a half day. Asked to return for a second round of interviews during which I was informed that the would be making me an offer. After that dealt with HR over the phone for discussions related to compensation and benefits.

Interview Questions

• Asked about software quality assurance process and best practices.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was no negotiation. I accepted the first offer.