Comviva Technology Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Comviva Technology Interview Questions

Updated Aug 12, 2017

IT Manager Interview

Interview

The process took a week, called me twice to thier office. They finished screening and 2 technical rounds. Technical rounds were easy. Then they scheduled final round with thier HR Head on a different day. After the final round recruiter says "HR head raised questions on your marks. Our cut off is 60%". For a 12 years experienced manager, after completing 3 rounds, wasting 2 precious days, you say "we recruit only first benchers". Surely they want first benchers regardless of talent.

Interview Questions

• VMware, Openstack, KVM, Datacentre, Networking, Storage, ISMS, Vulnerability Assessment   Answer Question

Text Production Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in São Paulo, São Paulo (Brazil)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Comviva Technology (São Paulo, São Paulo (Brazil)) in January 2017.

Interview

The interview was conducted by the Manager and the current employee going on maternity leave (this was a temporary job). They were nice and direct to the point, asking questions related to my experience and my goals. Since the position asked for language skills, we talked in Portuguese, Spanish and English. I also did a small translation test.

Interview Questions

• How would you cope with colleagues being not so ready to share information with you due to deadline pressure?   Answer Question

Product Engineer Interview

Application

The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Comviva Technology.

Interview

Mahindra Comviva came to our college for hiring. First round was coding round, second was aptitude and technical round. After these two rounds about 35 students were shortlisted. We had 2 technical interviews and 1 HR interview. The first technical interview went on for about 1 hour 15 mins. Questions were asked mainly from JAVA, C, DBMS and Data structures. At the end of first technical interview, a few puzzles were asked. 2nd technical round was more on resume. Had been asked questions on projects done, workshops attended and so on. Then came HR round which was online.

Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Comviva Technology (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

Interview is based on manual testing,automation testing,DB knowledge and about jenkins and its configuration.
    Linux knowledge with basic commands and Framework approach.
    Kinds of framework used and its useful in project.
    Page object model implementaion process also reporting the execution details end of the day.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Comviva Technology (Bengaluru (India)) in October 2016.

Interview

Round 1 = Coding round consisting of 3 questions to be solved
    Round 2 = Aptitude[Technical,Quantitative,verbal,analytical]
    Round 3 = Technical 1-They Basically asked everything about every subject since 3rd sem of your engineering (DS,CN,OS,DBMS,ALOGORITHMS,C,C++,JAVA,PYTHON)
    Round 4 = Technical 2-Almost same as tech1 but concentrated more on coding during this round
    Round 5 = HR
    [All the above rounds consists of elimination]

Interview Questions

• [1]Write Code on linked list with all operations
      [2]write code on algorithms(which ever they ask)
      [3]write code on graph based algorithms   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Comviva Technology (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in October 2016.

Interview

the company visited our college for placements. There were four rounds in the process-
    online test(first coding then aptitude)
    two technical interviews
    and finally HR round
    the interviews were all on skype and HR round was on voice call.

Interview Questions

• in technical interview mainly OOPs, data structure and DBMS related concepts and in HR a puzzle and general HR questions   Answer Question

GET Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Comviva Technology (New Delhi (India)) in October 2016.

Interview

First there was a coding round then there was an aptitude test.
    Next day interviews were taken.
    The interviewers were friendly.
    Interview was average if you have basic knowledge of c++, sql and os.
    The interviewer also asked some puzzles.
    The puzzle was to calculate the best case of findind a heavy ball from 9 balls with 8 identical balls lighter than the heavy ball.

Interview Questions

• Basics of sql like primary key, unique key,candidate key.
      few c++ questions on classes.
      some questions on OS.   Answer Question

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vellore (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Comviva Technology (Vellore (India)) in September 2016.

Interview

First Round:
    Coding round that consisted of 3 questions, from Hackerearth.com.
    The ones who solved 2/3 made it to the second round. Out of a 600 that applied, 200 were shortlisted for second round.

Second round:
    MCQs based on Aptitude, Technical, Verbal and Logical.
    Out of 200, 37 were shortlisted for Interview rounds.

1st Technical Interview: lasted for 30 minutes.
    Questions on arrays, linked lists, queues, binary search, bubble sort, database systems

2nd Technical Interview: lasted for 30 minutes
    Discussion about my projects, various technologies that I had learnt.

Out of 37, 17 students were approved forward towards the HR round that lasted for 45 minutes.

8 students were offered jobs.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Allahabad (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Comviva Technology (Allahabad (India)) in September 2016.

Interview

Amcat paper,2 interview rounds ,and HR
    at first round - process management questions were asked,some questions related to memory management also.Data structure questions like hare and turtle ,tries were asked.
    at second round they asked question related to Linux command,again some sorting algorithm.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Comviva Technology in August 2016.

Interview

There were 3 rounds of interview, 2 technical and 1 hr.
    first technical they focus on your resume and on 2 technical they focus on Linux.
     it was online skype interview. The whole process took a week. HR people are friendly so don't stress.

Interview Questions

• basic linux commands, they dont go deep   1 Answer