Con Edison Junior Accountant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Junior Accountant

Con Edison Junior Accountant Interview Questions

Interviews at Con Edison

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Con Edison (New York, NY) in April 2014.

Interview

Take an exam on accounting terminology and basic excel. After the exam, you get an interview date. Mostly behavior questions, describe a time when... and what do you know about Oracle. The interview was very average. Nothing too technical.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you were pulled in many directions.   1 Answer

Negotiation

None

Other Interview Reviews for Con Edison

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Con Edison (New York, NY) in January 2014.

Interview

Took approximately 3 months and consisted of an accounting knowlege exam, practical exam in typing for speed and accuracy, as well as a practical in Excel. The most difficult part was the interview.

Interview Questions

• The BEI interview was difficult as I was not prepared for it and being under the normal pressure of an interview had trouble thinking of examples to express my skills in the way they asked. Be prepared to give examples of leadership, problem solving, and working with deadlines.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Con Edison (New York, NY).

Interview

1 interview; virtually 0 planning; went into the interviewing knowing that I would get the job before I even interviewed for it due to an inside connection who pulled strings for me.

Interview Questions

• Do you want to work for our company?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Very straightforward. It was a union job, so there wasn't much to negotiate really. All the major details were set in stone by the collective bargaining agreement, which is not subject to negotiation.