Con Edison of New York Accountant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Con Edison of New York Accountant Interview Questions

2.7

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Con Edison of New York (New York, NY) in May 2013.

Interview

the process took about 4 weeks.
i had 3 interviews, phone interview, panel interview, and the last interview was with the assistant controller. also, know your resume inside and out, because they asked me about everything detailed.

Interview Questions

• just beware that the second interview/panel interview is them asking you for instances you show leadership skills, you showed initiative, good teamwork, etc.   1 Answer

Negotiation

no negotiation, they offer me the amount i asked for.

Other Interview Reviews for Con Edison of New York

Anonymous Employee in Brooklyn, NY

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Con Edison of New York (Brooklyn, NY) in November 2010.

Interview

Applied, got invited to take test. Test for accounting knowledge, excel test, typing test. Interviewed with two management employees, took about 1 hour. Got offer 1 month later. After you accept offer, you have to do a medical and drug test.

A lot of behavioral questions on the interview. Be prepared to have many situations involved with customers and customer service.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you dealt with a difficult customer.   Answer Question

Negotiation

None

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Con Edison of New York (New York, NY) in January 2009.

Interview

Interview was unexpectedly long, several questionnaires were required to be completed. Entire interview was overall very easy however.

Was not interested.