ConAgra Foods Ingredients Interview Questions | Glassdoor

3.2

Interviews for Top Jobs at ConAgra Foods Ingredients

Graduate Engineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at ConAgra Foods Ingredients (Houston, TX) in December 2016.

Interview

It was pretty chilled, they created a conducive environment and they had a few questions. The interview lasted 30 mins, we got to know each other discussed goals and they asked a couple of behavioural questions. They also asked if I had questions.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years? How did you handle a co-woker that wasn't cooperative?   Answer Question

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lansing, MI

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at ConAgra Foods Ingredients (Lansing, MI) in March 2016.

Interview

Easy and use STAR format

I had an interview and was moved to 2nd round but I never heard back from ConAgra Foods for follow up interview. Even after trying connecting with the recruiter there was no notification or return of an email if the position was filled or not.

Interview Questions

• How would you work with people who's been with the company for over 30+ years?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at ConAgra Foods Ingredients.

Interview

The initial communications from the HR employee, whom I met at a college job fair, was great. The overall interview process was fairly relaxed. The questions relating to the position were random but seemed to have no structure. Overall the facility was clean and conscious about everyone's safety.

Interview Questions

• There were a few open ended questions which did not satisfy the interviewer even with a well justified response. One question was what course or subject did I enjoy most in college. My response, based on my opinion, seemed to be different than the opinion of the interviewer which did not seem to please that individual.   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at ConAgra Foods Ingredients in January 2013.

Interview

the interview is easy. This a place where your attitude determines your altitude, but once in the door, it is strictly about standing your ground and knowing who you are and trusting your skills.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

NO negotiation. Job offer salary is firm.

Team Lead Production Interview

Anonymous Employee in Decatur, AL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 7+ months. I interviewed at ConAgra Foods Ingredients (Decatur, AL) in June 2012.

Interview

Three total interviews. Recruited at college recruiting event, interviewed in college town, and interview at location in another state. Very happy and professional culture at visiting plant. Interviewers were not intimidating and were conversational and professional.

Interview Questions

• No questions were off the wall. Basic interview questions. I am actually now part of the college recruitment team and we don't have any crazy questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I wouldn't dream of negotiating. $59,000 salary and 66 1/3% on 401k up to 6% is very hard to beat with a degree in Agriculture.

Assistant Brand Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mississauga, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ConAgra Foods Ingredients (Mississauga, ON (Canada)) in April 2012.

Interview

Interview process went fast. Few interviews focused on past experiences and interpersonal relationship in the workplace

Interview Questions

• How does your past experience relate to the position in hand   Answer Question