ConAm Group of Companies Interview Questions | Glassdoor

ConAm Group of Companies Interview Questions

Interviews at ConAm Group of Companies

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ConAm Group of Companies (Denver, CO) in April 2017.

Interview

The regional recruiter reached out and was very friendly and helpful. Upon arrival for my face to face interview, I realized that it would be composed of a panel of 5 employees from the regional staff. They were friendly and professional throughout the interview.

Interview Questions

• Why was I most interested in the position I was applying for?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at ConAm Group of Companies (San Diego, CA) in October 2017.

Interview

Emailed with an interview date and location. Arrived to the interview where the person conducting the interview was running behind. I had to wait about 10 minutes which was no big deal. A very laid back one on one interview.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fresno, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ConAm Group of Companies (Fresno, CA) in January 2009.

Interview

Wonderful group of people. Immediately encouraging to stay and grow with company.

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at ConAm Group of Companies (San Diego, CA) in February 2014.

Interview

I had 2 in-person interviews. There is a personality assessment. All of your employment history will be checked and your educational background will be verified. An offer was made verbally with little to no room for negotiation. It was followed up with a written offer and background check. There is a hair-follicle drug test.

Interview Questions

• If you were so great at your last positions why were you laid off?   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time you had to work with a difficult resident and how you handled it?   Answer Question
    • Are you familiar with Annual Budgets and have you ever had to create one?   Answer Question

Negotiation

No room for negotiation.

HR Generalist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at ConAm Group of Companies.

Interview

I had an initial phone interview with the recruiter, after two weeks I received an update from the same recruiter that the hiring manager had been out and he would follow up soon. THEN 2 days later I received a clearly template email stating the position had been filled.
    I accept that I was not selected for the role, that's fine. What I don't understand was what was the point of lying and saying the hiring manager had been out and stringing me along? Just say the position has been filled and leave it at that! Makes no sense and, in my opinion, is very unprofessional!

Assistant Property Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at ConAm Group of Companies (New York, NY).

Interview

I submitted my resume and later got a call and was told I will be contacted for a phone interview. I did the phone interview then went for a series of tests on Word, Excel and math. I also did a personality test. Then I interviewed with the regional manager and later got a call to interview with the community manager. After that was the background check and the drug test.

Interview Questions

• When have you used exceptional customer service to help a difficult customer?
      Amongst many other such customer service related questions.   Answer Question

Assistant Property Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Collins, CO

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at ConAm Group of Companies (Fort Collins, CO) in September 2010.

Interview

Hair Follicle Drug Test.
    Face to face interview to see how well you deal with people and overcome objections.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about property managment?   1 Answer

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mission Viejo, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at ConAm Group of Companies (Mission Viejo, CA) in March 2014.

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter who was very helpful throughout the testing process. They test you for your Microsoft Office skills, the testing software seems a bit unfair because if you click the mouse in not exactly the right place, they will count your answer as wrong and most people know more than one way to do tasks in these programs. I then interviewed with the Regional Manager, everyone seemed very professional and the interview questions were all essentially what you might expect, nothing too unexpected.

Interview Questions

• How did you deal with an experience where you and your supervisor disagreed about something?   Answer Question

Leasing Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at ConAm Group of Companies (New York, NY) in March 2012.

Interview

The interview was standard for the position. The company is very conservative and the culture is very corporate and polished. They seem to value precision and meticulous accuracy as like those in the financial industries.

Interview Questions

• How would you describe your time management skills   1 Answer

Human Resources Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ConAm Group of Companies (San Diego, CA) in July 2010.

Interview

The interview took almost 3 hours and started with a series of tests including an Omnia test, to see whether you favor multi-tasking, competition etc (type of personality test), a filing test, spelling test, Excel test and Word test.
    You get to meet several people of the team during your interview process which makes you feel very welcome. You will be asked regular interview questions such as telling them about your pevious experience, what type of work and office environment do you prefer, how do you stay organized, have you ever dealt with a situation where someone didn't pull their weight and how did you deal with it, do you prefer working alone or in a team etc.
    Have an open-door policy and work culture and people seem very down to earth and great to work with. Will definitely check your references.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever dealt with a person that didn't pull their weight and how did you go about it?   Answer Question
    • How do you stay organized?   Answer Question