Conagra Brands Associate Brand Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Conagra Brands Associate Brand Manager Interview Questions

3.4

5 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Conagra Brands (New York, NY) in October 2016.

Interview

I applied online and through networking was able to land a first round phone interview. I did not make it to the final round interview. The people were nice but the process did seem a tad disorganized.

Interview Questions

• Why ConAgra, behavioral questions, work experience and tell about a time I used data to assess profitability.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Conagra Brands

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Conagra Brands (Chicago, IL).

Interview

2 on 1 interviews back to back during first and second rounds. Marketers were very friendly but asked a lot of probing questions on resume as well as marketing situation questions. For example, "what would you do if you were the brand manager and XYZ happened"

Interview Questions

• A lot of questions regarding financial expertise, even though its a marketing position. Marketing and finance situation questions, how to manage a P&L.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Naperville, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Conagra Brands (Naperville, IL) in March 2016.

Interview

Interview process was standard up until the final round. ConAgra uses the behavioral questions interview model, whether you are experienced or not. This is a great interview model when assessing the potential of inexperienced professionals as it is a great predictor of future behavior. This is a poor model for interviewing experienced professionals, which is why great companies focus more on fit when interviewing experienced candidates. There is no need to predict when you can assess methodology and results of a candidate that has done the same job elsewhere. As can be expected when attempting to use a one size fits all strategy, the interviewers focused more on delivery than the content of the responses. As a candidate, this allowed me to draw my own predictive conclusions about the organization.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when there was a change to a plan and the outcome was positive and a time when the outcome was negative.   Answer Question

Associate Brand Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Conagra Brands in February 2011.

Interview

I was actually told in my phone interview that "frankly, we really are looking for someone young and right out of school who we can mold." Not very appropriate (or legal?) as I was in my 50s and met all of the qualifications, which did require some years of experience. It was not an intern job!

Interview Questions

• As noted above--it really was a challenge to respond to basically being told I was too old as it was rather shocking given how illegal/discriminatory it was!   Answer Question

Associate Brand Manager Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Conagra Brands in November 2011.

Interview

Phone interview, then travel to HQ to interview with 4 interviewers