Conagra Brands Associate Food Scientist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.0

1 Candidate Interview ReviewBack to all Interviews

Associate Food Scientist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Omaha, NE

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Conagra Brands (Omaha, NE) in October 2009.

Interview

Met Conagra at Career fair during college. HR seemed freiendly, however they didn't want to tell me where the R&D was location. I think it was because Omaha is not that desirable of a place to live. Had a mini interview on campus, then was called3 days later and asked to go to Omaha for an offical interview. The offical interview was painless. We had a tour of the bldgs, and workshops where they told us more about the company. Also, there were othere function with in the company that they were also recuiting for that day as well. The actually interview was about 45mins long with 3 current employees in R&D. i heeard back 2 days later, that I had gotten the job.

Interview Questions

• I don't really reminder what the asked, how I do really that there was 3 current employees that interviewed me and all from slightly diff brands. Snacks, frozen, shelf stable, etc. I know they asked about why I would be a good fit for the company, they gave me an example of a techinal issue and the plant and asked how I would solved it. They also asked me which area I would prefer to work in and why.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I don't think they are used to negotiating with new college grads. I think they are used to people accepting right away or decling. However I did negotiate and was able to get a couple thousand more.