Conagra Brands Finance Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Conagra Brands Finance Interview Questions

Finance Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Conagra Brands in November 2014.

Interview

Spoke with a Sr. Financial Analyst via telehpone who screened me through to an interview with two finance managers. The second interview was two 30 minute WebEx interview back to back. About two weeks later (Thanksgiving in the middle may have slowed this down) they got back to me. In terms of the questions, it was all behavioral questions - how are you working to meet goals? Example of teamwork? etc.

Interview Questions

• Was asked about my favorite ConAgra product - testing to see if I actually knew the company.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Conagra Brands

Anonymous Employee in Iowa City, IA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Conagra Brands (Iowa City, IA) in September 2014.

Interview

Got a call after my career fair asking to interview on campus the next day. Two 30 minute interviews with different levels within the company. One table was a manager and an associate and the other was a VP and an associate also. Very laid back and quick interview process which helped make the situation and decision to accept very simple.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Omaha, NE

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Conagra Brands (Omaha, NE) in March 2011.

Interview

2 on 1 interview, came to my college campus.

Interview Questions

• What type of technology do you utilize to keep yourself organized   Answer Question