Conagra Brands IT Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Conagra Brands IT Intern Interview Questions

2.0

IT Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Conagra Brands.

Interview

3 half hour interviews. All consisted of directors at ConAgra, they are very casual and are dressed in polos and want you to be comfortable. No specific questions about experience they are open to all majors. Very fun time actually, they called the next morning. WARNING it is a hair drug test, which I found to be odd. Other than that very easy process.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Conagra Brands

Anonymous Employee in Omaha, NE

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Conagra Brands (Omaha, NE) in September 2013.

Interview

The interview was broken up between three different interviewers in three different rooms. Two of the interviewers were managers in the IT department and asked questions regarding knowledge and experience. The other interviewer was a representative from human resources. Many basic interview questions regarding teamwork and time management. No questions were too surprising or difficult. All interviewers were friendly and professional. Have a general idea about the different brands that ConAgra produces and owns. It is a great idea to have a favorite.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of how you convinced someone who disagreed with you.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Omaha, NE

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Conagra Brands (Omaha, NE) in November 2011.

Interview

3 30 minute interviews through campus recruiting

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation