Conagra Brands Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Mar 25, 2017

2.9

Business Unit Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Russellville, AR

Interview

Terrible Interview Experiance. Too many egos in the current Management. No wonder the company is having issues. The current Unit Managers are arrogant, cocky and abrasive. They have no idea how to be professional. I wouldn't work for this company if it was the last company on earth. Good luck. You will need it to stay in business. Never heard back from the company after leaving the site. Its a good thing because I would have turned down anything they offered.

Interview Questions

• Questions about continuous Improvement   1 Answer

Maintenance Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Russellville, AR

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Conagra Brands (Russellville, AR) in February 2017.

Interview

First interview was with Lucas Group at a hiring conference. I was asked to do an onsite interview in Russellville, AR and they paid for the hotel. First interview was with HR, second included plant tour and 2 panel interviews.

Interview Questions

• How do you influence someone to do something he/she doesn't want to do?   Answer Question

Sensory Scientist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Omaha, NE

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Conagra Brands (Omaha, NE).

Interview

Phone interviews with recruiter and hiring manager, then half-day on-site interview with several people from different departments. Since I would have relocated, I was also provided with a half-day rental tour of the city after my interviews.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had a disagreement with a coworker and how you resolved the conflict.   Answer Question

Finance Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Conagra Brands (Chicago, IL) in January 2017.

Interview

HR reached out by phone and set up an initial interview with them. I was then interviewed by phone with the hiring manager. Then an HQ interview with several different leaders in the finance function. Everyone was positive and upbeat, asked general questions about my experience and qualifications and was open to questions I had about their company.

Interview Questions

• What was one thing I didn't ask you that I should have?   Answer Question

Corporate - Chicago Office Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Conagra Brands (Chicago, IL) in December 2016.

Interview

A phone screen with the recruiter and a phone call with the hiring leader. They were each about 30 minutes long. It took about a month between my resume submission and the call for an interview. After what I thought was a great interview, they sent me an email saying they would get back to me about next steps within a week. After 3 weeks I called and left a message with the recruiter. Ten days later she sent me an email that the decision was made to move another candidate forward. Very unprofessional!

Interview Questions

• They mostly asked me about the specifics of each position and how quickly I could leave my current job. They spent quite a bit of time talking about the position and what they were looking for.   Answer Question

Associate Brand Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Conagra Brands (New York, NY) in October 2016.

Interview

I applied online and through networking was able to land a first round phone interview. I did not make it to the final round interview. The people were nice but the process did seem a tad disorganized.

Interview Questions

• Why ConAgra, behavioral questions, work experience and tell about a time I used data to assess profitability.   Answer Question

Human Resources Generalist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Humboldt, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Conagra Brands (Humboldt, TN) in September 2016.

Interview

Very smooth. Had three telephone interviews and one in person interview with plant tour. Very seamless process and very organized. Talked with recruiters as well as entire management team. I enjoyed the opportunity to learn more about this company and had a pleasant experience even though they chose someone else.

Production Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Knoxville, TN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Conagra Brands (Knoxville, TN) in August 2016.

Interview

Started with a plant tour, then time with the HR assistant which was very painful. I had to sit with her for about an hour while she fielded phone calls and worked on updating an email about who had completed the required safety training while she very noisily chomped on ice. She was not very knowledgeable about anything I asked her and very unprofessional. I then had a group interview with 8 managers, and lunch afterwards.

Interview Questions

• Did I see anything on the production floor that I could improve.   Answer Question

Team Leader Area Production Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Trenton, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Conagra Brands (Trenton, MO).

Interview

Went through like 6 people and but supposedly didn't go throught the right people and then had to wait on background chfeck forever before I could come work also the supervisor that were suppose to interview didnt get to interview me.

Finance Manager - Foodservice Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Naperville, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Conagra Brands (Naperville, IL) in May 2016.

Interview

Wonderful process. Applied online. Initially spoke with HR on phone, then was brought into Naperville (now Chicago) office and interviewed with Marketers this position would support and also one Finance person (Finance was limited in interview as this function is moving to Chicago from Omaha and is basically being restaffed). Standard questions on background and what I could bring to position. Even though I did not get this position they were recommending me for others as there was a feeling that more positions would be opening up once the move to Chicago was completed and staff members received their annual bonuses in July.

Interview Questions

• Why do you feel this position is something you would excel at?   Answer Question