Conagra Brands Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 16, 2017

2.8

Senior SAP Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Omaha, NE

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Conagra Brands (Omaha, NE) in April 2012.

Interview

HR was really good way back when I started but the team and senior leadership interviews were very misleading as they made you feel like you weren't answering any questions properly. Very unprofessional.

Interview Questions

• How long were your intentions of working with this company?   1 Answer

Senior Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Omaha, NE

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Conagra Brands (Omaha, NE) in March 2013.

Interview

Long process. No sense of urgency.Impression was that they had lots of candidates and really didn't care. I had a referral from an employee but it was still a very long process. I almost thought it was worse that I had an employee referral than if I had been a cold call.

Director Finance Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Conagra Brands in December 2009.

Interview

Varies between functions - some have 3-4 interviews, one on one for 45 minutes for each while others have 3 or 4 hour and a half interviews in a 2 on 1 environment.

Interview Questions

• If you were shrunk to size of a penny and dropped in an empty blender that was about to be turned on what you would do?   1 Answer

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Conagra Brands in August 2009.

Interview

The hiring process was very extensive I had 4 interviews- the final being a panel interview of five people. They utilized the STAR method. Each question you had to integrate your Situation, Task, Action, Result- all had to be incorporated into your answer.
    Background check was thorough. Here are examples of two questions:
    Give me a specific example of a time when a co-worker criticized your work in front of others. How did you respond? How has that event shaped the way you communicate with others?

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you failed to meet a deadline. What things did you fail to do? What were the
      repercussions? What did you learn?
      Answer Question

Negotiation

I negotiated for more vacation and got it.. 3 weeks versus standard two week package.

Regional Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Conagra Brands (Chicago, IL) in January 2016.

Interview

Phone interview with internal recruiter. Phone interview with hiring manager. Face to face in my market with hiring manager and another RSM. Final interview in Chicago with 5 people shotgun style.

Interview Questions

• They use the STAR method (Situation, Task, Action, Result). Each interviewer reads off a script. There is very little free dialogue. Don't rush your answers and be prepared they want very specific details.   Answer Question

Bait and switch, applied for one job and then told that position was filled but if I'd like to relocate I could accept a similar position elsewhere. No thanks.

Associate Brand Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Conagra Brands (New York, NY) in October 2016.

Interview

I applied online and through networking was able to land a first round phone interview. I did not make it to the final round interview. The people were nice but the process did seem a tad disorganized.

Interview Questions

• Why ConAgra, behavioral questions, work experience and tell about a time I used data to assess profitability.   Answer Question

Financial Analyst Interview

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Conagra Brands.

Interview

Started with an initial phone interview with HR representative, approximately 20 minutes. Then was brought into the plant for 3 hour and 45 minute in person interview. Extremely thorough interview process; was interviewed by 9 different people (1 HR then 4 groups of 2 people). Many situational questions, but I got a great feel of the culture and many of the people I would ultimately be working with.

Interview Questions

• Many situational questions (Tell me about a time when...)   Answer Question

Associate Brand Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Conagra Brands (Chicago, IL).

Interview

2 on 1 interviews back to back during first and second rounds. Marketers were very friendly but asked a lot of probing questions on resume as well as marketing situation questions. For example, "what would you do if you were the brand manager and XYZ happened"

Interview Questions

• A lot of questions regarding financial expertise, even though its a marketing position. Marketing and finance situation questions, how to manage a P&L.   Answer Question

Assistant Brand Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Conagra Brands (Chicago, IL) in February 2016.

Interview

Friendly people with a great attitude. 3 rounds of interviews. The company was at National Black MBA conference so I was able to learn more about them then. They are a good company to work for even though it takes 3 years starting at assistant brand manager to become a full brand manager.

Interview Questions

• How would you market a food product in go to market strategy ?   Answer Question

Quality Assurance Technician Interview

Interview

It took longer time to get into the interview , the interview questions really opening. Some questions they say really fast and expect us to answer really quickly. It wasn't a good time to do interview with them.

Interview Questions

• give some scenario and expect us to answer really details   Answer Question