Conagra Brands Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Aug 19, 2017

2.8

Maintenance Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Troy, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Conagra Brands (Troy, OH).

Interview

Was a internal transfer to a different plant, and was very well done. I did a phone interview with the plant engineer first, then we scheduled a face to face. during the face to face I was given a plant tour met my counter parts and interviewed by the plant engineer, maintenance manager and the plant manager. Three weeks later I was offered the position and we scheduled the transfer date.

Interview Questions

• How long does it take to complete a repair?   1 Answer

Finance Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Omaha, NE

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Conagra Brands (Omaha, NE) in May 2016.

Interview

Meeting with HR lead for the business unit and hiring supervisor for the department in which the role was reporting into. First was a phone interview with HR then an in-person interview with HR and the hiring manger

Interview Questions

• Why are you interested in this career path   1 Answer

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Conagra Brands.

Interview

While a lengthy process, it was very thorough. All member involved were pleasant and engaging. Each interviewer allowed me to thoroughly answer each question. The HR staff was also very helpful in the initial stages.

Maintenance Mechanic Interview

Anonymous Employee in Russellville, AR

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Conagra Brands (Russellville, AR) in August 2015.

Interview

I was interviewed by 3 of my department supervisors. They asked a bunch of questions pertaining to maintenance. They also asked about my prior experience and we talked about my experiences for most of the interview.

Regional Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Conagra Brands (Chicago, IL) in January 2016.

Interview

Phone interview with internal recruiter. Phone interview with hiring manager. Face to face in my market with hiring manager and another RSM. Final interview in Chicago with 5 people shotgun style.

Interview Questions

• They use the STAR method (Situation, Task, Action, Result). Each interviewer reads off a script. There is very little free dialogue. Don't rush your answers and be prepared they want very specific details.   Answer Question

Bait and switch, applied for one job and then told that position was filled but if I'd like to relocate I could accept a similar position elsewhere. No thanks.

Financial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Conagra Brands.

Interview

Really straight forward. Basic questions where do you see yourself in 5-10 years, why do you want this job, what qualifications fit for this job, name a time when you had a difficult decision to make

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Conagra Brands in March 2017.

Interview

Seems like a great company to work for. Each person that I encountered was very knowledgeable about all the processes from start to finish. I can not wait to start.

Interview Questions

• What previous food manufacturing experience did I have?   Answer Question

Information Technology Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lincoln, NE

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Conagra Brands (Lincoln, NE) in April 2015.

Interview

I applied and was offered an interview at a college recruiting fair. They were there for the entire day and were offering spots all day. The interview was the next day and was 30 minutes with an HR person.

Finance Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Conagra Brands (Chicago, IL) in January 2017.

Interview

HR reached out by phone and set up an initial interview with them. I was then interviewed by phone with the hiring manager. Then an HQ interview with several different leaders in the finance function. Everyone was positive and upbeat, asked general questions about my experience and qualifications and was open to questions I had about their company.

Interview Questions

• What was one thing I didn't ask you that I should have?   Answer Question

Maintenance Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Russellville, AR

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Conagra Brands (Russellville, AR) in February 2017.

Interview

First interview was with Lucas Group at a hiring conference. I was asked to do an onsite interview in Russellville, AR and they paid for the hotel. First interview was with HR, second included plant tour and 2 panel interviews.

Interview Questions

• How do you influence someone to do something he/she doesn't want to do?   Answer Question