Conagra Brands Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Conagra Brands Interview Questions

Updated Jan 23, 2017

2.7

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Conagra Brands in June 2015.

Interview

3 phone interviews (HR, Sales Director, VP Sales) plus 1 in person interview with direct sales manager. I applied online and was contacted within a week. 3 phone interviews (HR, Sales Director, VP Sales) plus 1 in person interview with direct sales manager. I applied online and was contacted within a week.

Interview Questions

• How does your prior experience translate into this role?   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation possible

Any Position Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ogden, UT

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Conagra Brands (Ogden, UT) in May 2015.

Interview

I was given a test of skills. After this, I was then told that they would call me for an interview within a few days if I passed this assesment. It was basic math..matching, etc.

Interview Questions

• If I had any production experience.   1 Answer

Machine Operator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Streator, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Conagra Brands (Streator, IL) in May 2015.

Interview

You are put into a room with all the head honchos. But first you have to go through an aptitude test to make sure you will qualify for the position. The interview itself was very easy. Also have to pass a drug test but for most people hopefully that would not be an issue.

Interview Questions

• How will you handle being in charge of machines all on your own.   Answer Question

Operations Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ames, IA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Conagra Brands (Ames, IA) in April 2015.

Interview

Career Fair and then in person Interview. Pretty Standard. One in person and then interviews with potential plants. You get to submit potential locations you might want to be at but it doesn't have much baring. Good internship program. Just a little slow on the back end moving the process along.

Interview Questions

• STAR questions and nothing fancy   1 Answer

Associate Business Systems Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Conagra Brands.

Interview

Behavioral Questions, mainly. There were a couple of interviews, with a couple of people from the department and HR. Company culture represented well through HR. Environment is inclusive and diverse.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for ConAgra?   1 Answer

Sales Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Conagra Brands in March 2015.

Interview

I applied online and received a phone call about a week later from a company recruiter to set up a phone interview. Had a 30 min interview with the recruiter with general interview questions. Called me about a week later to ask me to interview on site. I interviewed with the hiring manager and a few co workers which ended up being a 4 hour process. All had general interview questions and were very informative about the position I was interviewing for.

I received a phone call about a week later with the offer. It was a strong offer so I did not negotiate. Overall it was a good interview experience!

Microbiology Interview

Anonymous Employee in Athens, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Conagra Brands (Athens, GA) in March 2015.

Interview

I applied online in October/November but did not get a call until mid March. I had a phone screen interview which lasted for 10-15 minutes, and the internship coordinator was very easy to talk to and was interested in finding the right fit for me. One or two weeks later I had a web-interview that lasted for 10 minutes max. The next day I got called with an offer!

It's a very fast process. Mainly asked about my interests and experience working in a lab.

Associate Customer Service Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Omaha, NE

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Conagra Brands (Omaha, NE) in February 2015.

Interview

Interviewed by 4 people. 1 from HR, the hiring manager, and what would be 2 co-workers. 3 of the interviews were consecutive 45 min interviews. I sat in a room and the interviewers came to me one after the other. They seemed to each have an area of questioning to ask and there was time to ask a question or two at the then of each interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had a bad relationship or experience with either a coworker or boss and how did you handle it?   Answer Question
    • Why do you want this position?   Answer Question
    • Tell me about some projects when you worked cross functionally and what did you accomplish?   Answer Question
    • Have you ever suggested ideas to your era mates or boss and not have them accepted? How did you handle or feel about that?   Answer Question
    • Have you ever had conflicts or annoyances by your coworkers and how did/ do you handle it?   Answer Question

Supply Chain Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Conagra Brands in February 2015.

Interview

Various rounds. Fairly easy and basic questions. Really just want to get to know who you are. Go on relaxed. They don't expect too much from interns so don't be intimidated. Pre employment drug screen (hair follicle)

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you experienced conflict in the workplace and how you overcame it.   Answer Question

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Conagra Brands.

Interview

I applied for a couple of jobs online and then reached out to someone that I know that currently works there. My resume was passed along to an internal recruiter. She was so great to work with, excellent transparency and really wanted to find something that was a good fit for me. Followed up with a phone interview with hiring manager. More interested in why ConAgra, why the role, career aspirations. Spoke to my resume and a couple of behavioral questions but nothing difficult, was just honest. Next step was internal interview 5 half-half - hour interviews, one being with the hiring manager. She was so gracious and used this time for me to ask her questions, 45 minutes of candor. Behavioral questions and talked about my past experiences for the other interviews.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you were proactive in making a change and what was the result.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I thought it was a strong offer and they have a great benefits package, coupled with genuine people that really care about a good fit!