Conagra Brands Manager Consumer Insights Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Conagra Brands Manager Consumer Insights Interview Questions

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Manager, Consumer Insights Interview

Anonymous Employee in Omaha, NE

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Conagra Brands (Omaha, NE).

Interview

A recruiter contacted me for this job. I interviewed first with the hiring manager over the phone. Then the sent me to the headquarters for a day of interviews with various people: hiring mgr again, other CI people and business partners. Typical interview process with typical interview questions. Then I dealt eith the recruiter for the rest of the hiring process from feedback from my interviews to the job offer and negotiations for compensations and other hiring matters.

Interview Questions

• How I would use my strong CI skill sets in an industry I'm not familiar with?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Make sure you know what the average compensation package is for this type of position in that city. Also look at the details of the relocation package if applicable. Make sure you talk to peers in that position to understand what the day to day job is really like.

Other Interview Reviews for Conagra Brands

Manager Consumer Insights Interview

Anonymous Employee in Naperville, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Conagra Brands (Naperville, IL) in October 2010.

Interview

Fairly typical, phone screen, followed by in-person interview with 3-5 people.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Not much of a negotiation, attribute it to the economy. But they did agree to buy my house after saying up front they would not.