Conagra Brands Interview Questions in Omaha, NE | Glassdoor

Updated Mar 9, 2017

2.9

Sensory Scientist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Omaha, NE

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Conagra Brands (Omaha, NE).

Interview

Phone interviews with recruiter and hiring manager, then half-day on-site interview with several people from different departments. Since I would have relocated, I was also provided with a half-day rental tour of the city after my interviews.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had a disagreement with a coworker and how you resolved the conflict.   Answer Question

Regulatory Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Omaha, NE

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Conagra Brands (Omaha, NE) in March 2016.

Interview

Phone interview: Well prepared, very courteous, enthusiastic, pleasant, willing to take time to answer questions.
    Described company history and why position is open. Told what they are looking for in the candidate and the steps in the interview process. Said they would get back to me with next steps so not to leave me without a decision.

Interview Questions

• How to handle situations - such as regarding differences in opinions within the team.   1 Answer

Senior Level Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Omaha, NE

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at Conagra Brands (Omaha, NE).

Interview

Started with submitting application over internet. Moved to several calls with personnel. then a call with the hiring manager. Lastly was an visit to the office paid for by them - included airfare, hotel, and rental car. On-site trip for interview that included about 5 folks in a tag team style (multiple folks passing me from one to the other over the day). They organized a realtor to give me a quick tour of the town so I could gather information.

Next was the wait to hear back. Took a couple months before receiving offer.

Associate Business Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Omaha, NE

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Conagra Brands (Omaha, NE).

Interview

Interviewed at my current college at the time. Interviewed with three different people one on one. Each person seemed genuinly interested in what I had to say and also provided good answers to the questions I had. Conversation was easy and made the process simple. My first experience for a professional job and I came out of it feeling good and glad that I was applying for the company. After the three interviews I was asked to the company for another interview with a manager. Again, very formal and the process was easy.

Interview Questions

• Situations where you needed to be a leader?
      What was a tough situation and how did you handle it?
      Answer Question

Tax Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Omaha, NE

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Conagra Brands (Omaha, NE) in January 2016.

Interview

A recruiter reached out to me via LinkedIn. I was not seeking employment but was open to exploring opportunities so I called the recruiter. I had several phone calls with the recruiter discussing the openings at ConAgra as well as a phone screening and a more indepth phone interview. I progressed through the phone interviews and was invited for a half-day on-site interview at the Omaha location.

The on-site interview was a bit oddly scheduled from my past experiences with on-site interviews. No one was there to moderate the schedule or keep us on schedule. I never even met the recruiter which I thought was bizarre. All the interviews were one-on-one with various people from the department that you'd be working with. They were scheduled for half an hour each. The people were very nice and made me feel at ease. Part of me disliked the one-on-one interviews just because you are having to re-introduce yourself over and over again and tell the same story. I tried to change my answers and ask different questions to each person, but that is rather difficult to come up with that many questions without repeating some considering you're meeting with 5 people for interviews. On the positive side, the one-on-one aspect allowed me to develop more personal connections with each interviewer and get a deeper understanding of the work each person manages.

I felt that ConAgra's responsiveness was quick. The entire process from initial contact with the recruiter to the end was about a month. It would've been shorter had the careers application website would've been up. That stalled the process a little bit as well as they allowed me to choose the date for my on-site interview which I scheduled about 10 days after the invite. But from each step in the process, I would hear back from ConAgra within a few days. After the on-site interviews, the following day was a phone interview with HR. Then a couple days after that I was offered the position. Unfortunately, I had to decline the offer as the salary was not worth relocating. However, ConAgra was open to salary negotiations so don't be afraid to ask for more if you feel you deserve more! They also offer relocation assistance. I was sad not to be able to accept the position as ConAgra sounded like a great place to work in terms of culture, people, and benefits. I will consider them again if I am looking for job opportunities in the future.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Omaha, NE

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Conagra Brands (Omaha, NE) in August 2015.

Interview

Group interview
    Had an interview with several management folks in a conference room and asked a lot of questions about my previous work experience along with challenges on projects. Also received a tour of the building and the area that I would be working in.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Omaha, NE

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Conagra Brands (Omaha, NE).

Interview

I was vetted for three prospective team leads (each of whom I ended up working for a some point during project work). Each reviewer asked probing questions relevant to working in a team environment and on projects. The interview style was consistently respectful and encouraging among all three interviewers. They each demonstrated the same degree of professionalism when eventually acting as my team leads.

Interview Questions

• What experience to you have working with a collaborative team?   1 Answer

Associate Customer Service Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Omaha, NE

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Conagra Brands (Omaha, NE) in February 2015.

Interview

Interviewed by 4 people. 1 from HR, the hiring manager, and what would be 2 co-workers. 3 of the interviews were consecutive 45 min interviews. I sat in a room and the interviewers came to me one after the other. They seemed to each have an area of questioning to ask and there was time to ask a question or two at the then of each interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had a bad relationship or experience with either a coworker or boss and how did you handle it?   Answer Question
    • Why do you want this position?   Answer Question
    • Tell me about some projects when you worked cross functionally and what did you accomplish?   Answer Question
    • Have you ever suggested ideas to your era mates or boss and not have them accepted? How did you handle or feel about that?   Answer Question
    • Have you ever had conflicts or annoyances by your coworkers and how did/ do you handle it?   Answer Question

Supply Chains Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Omaha, NE

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Conagra Brands (Omaha, NE) in January 2015.

Interview

Got an interview from a career fair, had a personal interview on site, then a video conference although they generally would like to do their interviews at headquarters. The interview was overall easy.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work in the food/agriculture business   Answer Question

IT Interview

Anonymous Employee in Omaha, NE

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Conagra Brands (Omaha, NE) in October 2014.

Interview

Some basic questions about grades and behavior about me. They wanted to know if I would be available to work the minimum amount of hours. They also wanted to see how I would fit into the culture and if I was someone that would bring value to the company.