Conagra Brands Production Supervisor Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Conagra Brands Production Supervisor Interview Questions

2.0

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Knoxville, TN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Conagra Brands (Knoxville, TN) in August 2016.

Interview

Started with a plant tour, then time with the HR assistant which was very painful. I had to sit with her for about an hour while she fielded phone calls and worked on updating an email about who had completed the required safety training while she very noisily chomped on ice. She was not very knowledgeable about anything I asked her and very unprofessional. I then had a group interview with 8 managers, and lunch afterwards.

Interview Questions

• Did I see anything on the production floor that I could improve.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Conagra Brands

Anonymous Employee in Milton, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Conagra Brands (Milton, PA).

Interview

Direct application to company went unanswered. Hired through a recruiter. They use lowballers like Judge to find people desperate enough to work there.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Negotiated a sign on bonus, did ask for more money but should have.

Production Supervisor Interview

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Conagra Brands in September 2008.

Interview

Fairly easy, had production manager, QA manager and Plant manager. Questions were based on how you would fit in with a fortune 500 company in a small town. they are looking for people willing to relocate and advance into different positions.