Conagra Brands Regional Sales Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Conagra Brands Regional Sales Manager Interview Questions

4.0

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Conagra Brands (Chicago, IL) in January 2016.

Interview

Phone interview with internal recruiter. Phone interview with hiring manager. Face to face in my market with hiring manager and another RSM. Final interview in Chicago with 5 people shotgun style.

Interview Questions

• They use the STAR method (Situation, Task, Action, Result). Each interviewer reads off a script. There is very little free dialogue. Don't rush your answers and be prepared they want very specific details.   Answer Question

Bait and switch, applied for one job and then told that position was filled but if I'd like to relocate I could accept a similar position elsewhere. No thanks.

Other Interview Reviews for Conagra Brands

Anonymous Employee in Cedar Rapids, IA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Conagra Brands (Cedar Rapids, IA) in October 2011.

Interview

I submitted a resume and then filled out the application on line. I had a phone interview with the person who would be my direct supervisor. I then was called in to interview with all of the department directors. I came back for an interview with the general manager and then had a second interview with team that I was going to be working with in the future if I accepted the position.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Conagra?   1 Answer

Regional Sales Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Conagra Brands in August 2009.

Interview

The hiring process was very extensive I had 4 interviews- the final being a panel interview of five people. They utilized the STAR method. Each question you had to integrate your Situation, Task, Action, Result- all had to be incorporated into your answer.
    Background check was thorough. Here are examples of two questions:
    Give me a specific example of a time when a co-worker criticized your work in front of others. How did you respond? How has that event shaped the way you communicate with others?

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you failed to meet a deadline. What things did you fail to do? What were the
      repercussions? What did you learn?   Answer Question

Negotiation

I negotiated for more vacation and got it.. 3 weeks versus standard two week package.