Conagra Brands Regional Sales Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Conagra Brands Regional Sales Manager Interview Questions

4.0

Regional Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cedar Rapids, IA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Conagra Brands (Cedar Rapids, IA) in October 2011.

Interview

I submitted a resume and then filled out the application on line. I had a phone interview with the person who would be my direct supervisor. I then was called in to interview with all of the department directors. I came back for an interview with the general manager and then had a second interview with team that I was going to be working with in the future if I accepted the position.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Conagra?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Conagra Brands

Regional Sales Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Conagra Brands in August 2009.

Interview

The hiring process was very extensive I had 4 interviews- the final being a panel interview of five people. They utilized the STAR method. Each question you had to integrate your Situation, Task, Action, Result- all had to be incorporated into your answer.
    Background check was thorough. Here are examples of two questions:
    Give me a specific example of a time when a co-worker criticized your work in front of others. How did you respond? How has that event shaped the way you communicate with others?

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you failed to meet a deadline. What things did you fail to do? What were the
      repercussions? What did you learn?
      Answer Question

Negotiation

I negotiated for more vacation and got it.. 3 weeks versus standard two week package.