Conagra Brands Senior Procurement Specialist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1 Candidate Interview ReviewBack to all Interviews

Senior Procurement Specialist Interview

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Conagra Brands in January 2012.

Interview

It started off with an intial phone interview to confirm the basic HR data and get some basic background. I was then invited for an inperson interview with the hiring group. It was pretty basic. There were 5 interviewers. Each asked the basic tell me a little about yourself. Then they went into specifics such as, tell me about a time when you had to push a vendor, how do you deal with conflict. It is important to have specific examples to answer their questions. From interviewer to interviewer questions are similar but phrased differently. I walked away feeling they went well. The most important thing is to ask questions and make sure they are the right questions. That way they talk and you don't dominate the conversation.

The people were very nice and the environment was relaxing. There was no pressure. The culture is one in that they want you to learn and challenge yourself.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time that you had a supplier that failed to deliver.   Answer Question
  • What type on analytics do you have? How do you track projects?   Answer Question