Concentra Assistant Center Operations Director Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Concentra Assistant Center Operations Director Interview Questions

Updated Sep 23, 2017

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Assistant Center Operations Director Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Concentra in September 2017.

Interview

I applied online and was then contacted by a recruiter for a phone screening. She said she'd pass on my information to the hiring manager who may contact me if he's interested. I was then contacted by the hiring manager a week later to set up an in-person interview for the next day. The interview itself was conducted by the Operations Director and the Center Director.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

They made a good offer which I accepted without negotiating.

Other Interview Reviews for Concentra

Assistant Center Operations Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Concentra (Denver, CO) in June 2014.

Interview

I was promoted so the interview process was less strenuous but still thorough and engaging. I was going into a position of leadership which I had not been "formally" in before so the questions were more "management" driven. How did I work with different personalities and balance multi-tasking. Was I good with meeting deadlines and thinking outside the box? It did force me to do some critical thinking outside what I had prepared for. It was very stimulating and positive I felt.

Interview Questions

• How well do you work with different types of colleagues?   1 Answer