Concentrix Customer Service Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Concentrix Customer Service Interview Questions

Interviews at Concentrix

1.8

Customer Service Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Concentrix.

Interview

Easy, 2 phone calls and a zoom interview. Recruiter was really nice to talk to, the entire process took 20 minutes and she let me know I was hired. Had to have background check done and I9 done.

Interview Questions

• Past employment, and what my responsibility would be the the company.   4 Answers

Other Interview Reviews for Concentrix

Anonymous Employee in Hickory, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Concentrix (Hickory, NC) in May 2018.

Interview

we were brought in as a group - no real skills needed or called for. everybody was hired that same day. most folks wore jeans, t-shirts and sandals. interview lasted for 30 minutes. don't recall a tour what candidates get these days

Anonymous Employee in Farmington Hills, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Concentrix (Farmington Hills, MI) in November 2017.

Interview

hiring process and fast and assessment is fairly easy, no drug test was done, only a background check was conducted

Interview Questions

• when was a time you worked as a team   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Concentrix (Austin, TX) in January 2016.

Interview

Very easy and very brief. Kind of like to make you feel intimidated in the whole process. Feel like they don't tell you the whole side of things in the whole side of the hiring process. Very malformed and not really eager to engage.

Interview Questions

• What are your qualifications?   1 Answer

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Concentrix (Bengaluru (India)) in May 2020.

Interview

it was an online. They basically ask 7 questions which i have to reply in 1 min each so u have to be ready to reply in a very quick manner and also efficiently.

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Employee in Stockport, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Concentrix (Stockport, England (UK)) in June 2019.

Interview

Easy as anything, this place is about bums on seats nothing more, some of the individuals on my team couldn’t speak GDPR let alone abide by them. The interviewers started talking about how ‘fit’ the last candidate looked and they would definitely give her a job due to the size of her bust - VILE!

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Employee in Timişoara (Romania)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Concentrix (Timişoara (Romania)) in June 2019.

Interview

Position: Amazon Customer Care Timisoara (Romania) . Banat. Very long and ended very bad. A lot of Interviews, test. Before they told me that i've passed all the test, i've spend a lot of time to answer the question at the phone, to complete test in 2 languages, etc, and at the end they have called me to tell me they have changed idea to go with another person for the project. Honestley they have called me at least 10 time. 1 time from USA for a 45 minute test in Italian and English. For a project on Booking... something like that. Then a test of 2 hours on line. Then another conversation with a team leader in English... follow up by another and another and another recruiter.... Terrible experince!

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Concentrix (Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)) in February 2019.

Interview

Received a last minute notice but worth it to attend. The office environment looks nice and comfy. The staffs there are so welcoming! I have to wait at the waiting area for awhile with other 6 candidates. Large and luxury space making me say this place are great. The interviewer was so polite and friendly too!

Interview Questions

• Are you able to work in stressful environment?   1 Answer

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Employee in Salford, North West England, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Concentrix (Salford, North West England, England (UK)) in September 2018.

Interview

Pathetic. Was much longer than necessary. Made us wait the whole time whilst others were intveriewed. Half the time it was the fella spewing about his time there with no relevance to job. 4 hours long when it could’ve been under 2. No one in HR team responded to questions about interviews unless you emailed them more than twice.

Interview Questions

• Previous experience, how you would be the ideal candidate etc.   Answer Question

Customer Service Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Concentrix in September 2017.

Interview

Very interesting interview, the people was very kindly and help much. They before asked me about myself, then started with questions, in primis generally and then technical questions. At least they asked me if I had some questions about position and more.