Concordia College (Minnesota) Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Concordia College (Minnesota) Interview Questions

Interviews at Concordia College (Minnesota)

2.2

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Concordia College (Minnesota) in January 2015.

Interview

The interview has you present on the topic of your choosing, which is a great opportunity to explain what you can bring to the role with your experience, and why you want to continue in Residence Life. Then there are also the standard questions to determine if you have a good personality to be managing and leading people.

Interview Questions

• Why do you think you would make a better candidate for this position than the other applicants?   Answer Question

Dishwasher Interview

Anonymous Employee in Moorhead, MN

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Concordia College (Minnesota) (Moorhead, MN) in August 2015.

Interview

There's no interview since I'm a student worker. I just applied for the school, got in and applied for the job on my school page. They called me and asked what position I wanted and gave me a start date, basically.

Interview Questions

• What are your classes? also what position do you want?   1 Answer

Executive Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Moorhead, MN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Concordia College (Minnesota) (Moorhead, MN) in July 2017.

Interview

There was a panel of 4. The job description was described in great detail. One of the professors had a computer and I was not told that he was taking notes.

Resident Assistant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Concordia College (Minnesota).

Interview

Carousel process, was interviewed by several people at several different table and had about 2 minutes to answer the questions. They were generally easy questions and they were more to get to know you as a person than to assess your skills.

Interview Questions

• What was a time that you had to take leadership of a group and how did you do it?   Answer Question

Content Contributer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Moorhead, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Concordia College (Minnesota) (Moorhead, MN) in December 2016.

Interview

Was brought into a room with two superiors, who were very friendly. Since it was an on-campus role, it wasn't very intrusive. Basic questions about my experience and classwork were asked. It was a very relaxed environment.

Interview Questions

• What writing experience do you have?   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Concordia College (Minnesota) in November 2017.

Interview

I applied online, then I was contacted for a phone interview. After that I was called back and invited for an on-campus interview with two people. They had questions and I had questions for them too. By the end I had a feeling I'd be offered the job and was, after that I negotiated pay.

Interview Questions

• What is your experience with computers and Microsoft products in particular?   1 Answer