Concordia University Research Assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Concordia University Research Assistant Interview Questions

1.7

Research Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Concordia University (Montreal, QC (Canada)) in August 2015.

Interview

I did not have an interview. It's based on previous thesis. But they need a research proposal. It starts from July, and ends very soon in September. The payment is done very slow, as well as some admin stuffs. It took 3 months to finally get paid.

Interview Questions

• To write the research proposal, and plan for the project.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Concordia University

Research Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Concordia University (Montreal, QC (Canada)).

Interview

It really depends on the supervisor. For me it was a short email interview, followed by the 5 minutes Skype interview with my supervisor. Then he nominated me for M.Sc program.

Interview Questions

• what is your main skills? main interests? tell me about your background..... Some common academic interview questions   Answer Question

Research Assistant Interview

Interview

Contacted with the professor and got hired

Research Assistant Interview

Interview

Online application.

Research Assistant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Concordia University in April 2009.

Interview

the interview is thorogh for details for my past experience on computer skills and research ability. General questions for my background, and detailed questions on my experience on analytical softwares usage.

Interview Questions

• what's kind of the methodology you used most in your fields?   Answer Question