Concur Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Oct 26, 2017

2.8

Agile Tools Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bellevue, WA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Concur (Bellevue, WA) in August 2017.

Interview

Interview process was way way too slow. Company seemed like a slow moving mess. HR Call then a 10 day wait before a Phone screen, then another 9 day wait before a second phone screen, then another week before 6 person interview spanning 4 hours.

I was also told AFTER phone screens the job didn't start for 5 months. HR tried to spin it as a "time to focus on life outside of work" until the start date. Just absurd all around.

People in the interview seemed nice enough, except for one or two people who seemed to be a bit robotic and pretentious.

My overall impression of the process: "An over stuffed administrative mess, with a too many cooks in the kitchen syndrome"

Interview Questions

• Spend the next 5 minutes pretending to pitch the Pros and Cons of switching to Agile to a team of execs.   Answer Question

Market Development Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bellevue, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Concur (Bellevue, WA) in August 2017.

Interview

A great process that was very clear and had great communication with you throughout the process until the very end. I was left with no answer after third and final interview. No email responses.

Account Manager Interview

Interview

After an initial call, a recruiter scheduled a phone interview with a manager. The manager did not call in, I let the recruiter know, she rescheduled the call, the manager again did not call in, but called late that evening out of the blue. I was contacted for an interview with a second person, and they also did not call in at the appointed time. The recruiter then rescheduled and we finally had the call. I then had three, separate phone interviews with sales team members. I then heard nothing after that and the company would not respond.

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Concur (Dallas, TX) in July 2017.

Interview

Called by HR, who does a short tech screen, followed by a 6 hour face to face interview, during which time you wait about 5 hours because they do job fair style recruitment. Which means you sit there half a day waiting for an interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your background.   1 Answer

SDET2 Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bellevue, WA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Concur (Bellevue, WA) in July 2017.

Interview

Very smooth and comfortable. Most of the questions were related to prior experience and from my resume. Prepare your resume well and do google about what concur is doing before appearing for interview.

Client Support Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Concur in June 2017.

Interview

Very laid back. Two current employees came in first to talk to me and then another employee and the manager came in. Talked about why I wanted to work there, what the job entailed, job training, etc.

QA Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vienna, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Concur (Vienna, VA) in June 2017.

Interview

First HR interview followed by 1st level interview with Director and 2nd level Tech interview. HR interview had some technical questions given by hiring manager filtered here to next level. In the 1st level Phone screening all are situation based questions and 2nd level phone technical interview focused on the tool, syntax etc

Interview Questions

• Given situation of Agile, how will you do automation   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Concur in May 2017.

Interview

I was contacted for an interview a few weeks after I applied online. Usually they have a phone screen with a recruiter first, but I went straight to two consecutive phone interviews with technical staff. The interviews asked about my resume and experience as well as general Java coding questions. A week or so later I was contacted by the recruiter and offered the position.

Client Configuration Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Eden Prairie, MN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Concur (Eden Prairie, MN) in May 2017.

Interview

The interview was informative, casual, not a lot of questions directed at me. Given a chance to sit with a team member in the role I was applying for. They let me know next steps and were quick to get back to me with their decision.

Web Dev Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bellevue, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Concur (Bellevue, WA) in April 2017.

Interview

Applied through Concur. Internal recruiter contacted me to setup interview. Interview was online video conference (from home), 30 minutes and with the department manager. She was very nice and pleasant to interview with. I don't think my skills were at the level she was looking for (I'm green and stumbled over myself), but she didn't make it obvious and was very polite. The interview was shorter than I anticipated, which usually means the interviewer found out what they needed to know.

Interview Questions

• Explain how a function would look to check if a string is palindrome.   1 Answer
    • What is the difference between abstract and strict equalities?   1 Answer