Concur Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 25, 2017

2.9

Software Design Engineer I Interview

Anonymous Employee in Allen, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Concur (Allen, TX) in March 2017.

Interview

Quick interview processing and quick feedback. The entire team from the recruiter to the hiring manager was very friendly and helpful. They did 4 rounds: basic phone screen, 30 min coding challenge with 2 tasks, technical phone screen with the hiring manager, face to face interview

Interview Questions

• Write methods for a particular game, their parameters, return types and explain them.   Answer Question

Data Science Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Concur in February 2017.

Interview

After initial contact with recruiter I was scheduled for two, thirty minute Skype interviews with a data and senior data scientist. The first interviewer asked mostly technical questions and the second asked mostly machine learning specific questions. I got a decision within a week.

Security & Technology Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Concur (Minneapolis, MN) in February 2017.

Interview

Interviewed over a year ago for the role, but didn't get the job. Another headcount opened up and the hiring manager reached out to me to see if I was still interested in the role. Told them I was still interested and went through 4-5 phone interviews before offered the job.

Honestly now and in the past, Concur is one of the best interview processes I have been through. Hiring manager(s) do a great job at being responsive and updating on next steps.

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Concur (New York, NY).

Interview

I had interviews with the recruiter, my future manager, the manager +1 and one of the main department leaders. The interviews were good but the whole process was very lengthy.

Interview Questions

• The summary of my position related experience with examples of situations,   Answer Question

Senior Customer Experience Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bellevue, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Concur (Bellevue, WA) in December 2016.

Interview

I was contacted about two weeks after submitting my initial application and spoke with a recruiter. We briefly discussed the role and my background. I spoke with the hiring manager for 30 minutes prior to Thanksgiving; I was scheduled for a loop after Thanksgiving (one call with a remote employee; three on-site interviews). I received an offer one week later. The holidays made scheduling a bit more complicated, but I was kept informed by my recruiter throughout the entire process.

Interview Questions

• Cannot divulge specifics due to NDA, but be prepared to chat about your experience. I walked through a hypothetical scenario with the Director; the conversation and brainstorming session was an excellent way for both parties to determine fit.   Answer Question

Software Design Engineer - Test III Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vienna, VA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Concur (Vienna, VA) in December 2016.

Interview

Very smooth interview process , I applied for the job on LinkedIn, got a call from recruiter had 2 rounds of interview
    1. Skype Technical interview with coding problem
    2. Onsite interview for 5 Hrs Some of them were technical

Interview Questions

• Java programming questions, many based on data structures, If you have good understanding of data structures it should be easy, you will be asked to code in language onsite, Was asked to code in Java   Answer Question

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bellevue, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Concur (Bellevue, WA).

Interview

One of the most peculiar and most offensive process I have experienced in my carreer. I was interviewed by the recruiter and was told thanks but no thanks. I was called back the following week by the recruiting manager. He said I like your background and we'll get you a F2F and then nothing. I called to follow up and then nothing. As a professional courtesy - Another Thanks but no thanks letter would have sufficed.

Service Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Remote, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Concur (Remote, OR) in November 2016.

Interview

Phone screening with Talent Aquisition was very relaxed. Second interview with the hiring manager was casual; all questions were behavioral situations. Nothing out of the ordinary, my impression was the interview went well. I'll reapply if the opportunity presents itself again.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time you were expected to do something in which you didn't have the knowledge.   Answer Question

Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bellevue, WA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Concur (Bellevue, WA).

Interview

Had 4 phone interviews, and a 3 hour in person interview over 3 weeks. Then after all that the HR team won't return my phone call or emails letting me know anything. Disappointing I went through all that to never hear back from anyone there again. Seemed like a great team and company to work for, not sure what happened.

Software Development Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Concur in October 2016.

Interview

I did not really have an issue with the initial screening process.
    My experience with the actual interview was very weird. It did not seem like the interviewer was very interested in interviewing me.
    for ex: he was 10 min late. he did not apologize. he DID NOT even Acknowledge that he was late. his first statement. OK - are you ready for your interview.
    I am not mad at not getting through the process. I have other opportunities. However, I felt that the interview went well but the whole time it seemed like he was just asking questions because he had to. Very generic questions. There was no genuine interest in the candidate. He did not ask about my personal work experiences. He did not ask about my education. It seemed like they already selected a candidate but went through with the interview with me because they had scheduled an interview.