Concur Market Development Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Concur Market Development Representative Interview Questions

2.9

Anonymous Employee in Bellevue, WA

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Concur (Bellevue, WA).

Interview

Phone screen and in person interview. Pretty easy, just your typical interview with a manager. Interview process was different for everyone. Some had a third interview with a panel, some just a phone and 1 in person interview.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Concur

Anonymous Employee in Bellevue, WA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Concur (Bellevue, WA) in January 2016.

Interview

The process took 4 weeks because of their conference in between the process. I first did an interview over the phone with the regional manager. This was very conversational and very straight forward. Next, I had an in person interview with 4 different employees ranging from managers to even people in the position I was hiring for. The final step was a phone interview with the director. This phone interview was extremely challenging, so be prepared!

Interview Questions

• The in person interview was a lot of situation questions with past clients and how I handled different scenarios. The phone interview with the director might have been the toughest interview I've ever had. She asked me things like "why shouldn't I hire you" and "tell me one thing that your manager wont miss about you". Being prepared is key.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Concur (Minneapolis, MN) in September 2015.

Interview

I didn't have a very pleasant experience with the interview process at Concur which was a clear indication the leadership with this company isn't very developed or strong. All 3 managers did not have copies of my resume. Always a red flag in my mind. One of the manager clearly leads by intimidation which is not a strong leadership quality I would ever want to be lead by. Overall, I was happy I didn't secure the opportunity. A blessing in disguise and was for the best. No sour grapes here, just a bad interview process and hopefully as the company grows with the SAP they will develop stronger interview tools.

Interview Questions

• What are your questions for me? ( this was basically the managers interview technique)   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Concur (Minneapolis, MN).

Interview

It was an odd process, started with a phone interview and then I went to a large group interview and just mingled with employees and about 30 other applicants. I felt it was more like a job fair.

Interview Questions

• What position are you applying for?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Bellevue, WA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Concur (Bellevue, WA) in April 2015.

Interview

Initial Phone call with recruiter, than a few hours in office, with a few rounds of interviewers, two different levels of leadership as well as would be peers. They were clearly not only looking to see if I would fit the role I was applying for, but also the next role. They are all about hiring and promoting internally.

Interview Questions

• They asked about my experience, my process, and what I brought to the table.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bellevue, WA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Concur (Bellevue, WA) in December 2014.

Interview

I spoke with a Human Resources representative initially for a pre-screen phone interview. It was a brief, but informative conversation. I was given the run down of the company, including some corporate changes that had recently taken place, and details of the job I was pursuing. Setting up the next interview was seamless. I had two back to back interviews, first with two individuals, and next with the hiring manager and two other individuals. I could feel the positive energy just walking through the office and I left with a good feeling, whether I got the job or not. Though this position wasn't a good match for me, the manager was kind enough to suggest some great ideas. Per her suggestion, I returned for a follow up interview for another position. All of the individuals I came in contact with at Concur seemed to be helpful, professional and personable.

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Concur (Minneapolis, MN) in May 2012.

Interview

Many interviews with management, HR and colleagues. Be sure to close the interview and ask for the job, this is sales!

Negotiation

No, it's a commissioned position so you can make more by selling more.

Anonymous Employee in Redmond, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Concur (Redmond, WA) in March 2012.

Interview

Several interviews over the phone with Recruiter, Hiring Manager and Vps and THEN an in-person panel style with managers, directors and employees. It can be grueling. Lots of questions about who you are/what would you do in this scenario. Culture is key. Standard interview process, no curveball questions. Come prepared.

Interview Questions

• It was expected to know a fair bit about Concur, their product offering, competitors, etc. Was asked to do a elevator pitch of their product during an interview, coming prepared is key.   Answer Question

Negotiation

N/A

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Concur (Seattle, WA) in February 2009.

Interview

Phone screen followed by interview with hiring/direct manager and 2 team members.

Interview Questions

• What is your favorite color.   1 Answer

Negotiation

No. It's considered and entry level position and they do not negotiate on salary or vacation time at this level.

Market Development Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Concur.

Interview

Sent an application for the position and was contacted 2 weeks later via phone. Standard interview questions with some directed towards sales or cold calling. Asked to go through my resume step by step and about situations in which I faced difficulties or work in team environment's. What is important at Concur is the cultural fit.

Interview Questions

Haven't completed the process yet