Concur Sales Executive Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1 Candidate Interview ReviewBack to all Interviews

Sales Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Eden Prairie, MN

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Concur (Eden Prairie, MN) in December 2011.

Interview

I have interviewed with Concur twice now, and both times the company has proven to be very unprofessional. I actually did receive an offer after my first interview, but it was for a role that my recruiter and I decided that I was over qualified for, so i pursued a couple of roles that had more responsibilities. After being offered a job just below these, I could not even get a phone interview to discuss the others and no one would return my emails or phone calls. Eventually, I just forgot about Concur. Fast forward to December 2011. The perfect position that was a hybrid of the others I was going for at different companies, was posted on the Concur website. I fit all the qualifications and nailed the phone interview. My interview was supposed to be 2 hrs and 15 mins long, so I prepared for 3 whole days for it. When I arrived, the schedule had changed and I met with Regions Sales Director first. This lady starts off the interview admitting to me how unprepared she is and that she has been gone for 2 weeks. Great! I'm glad I prepared 3 days for this crap. She was clearly super crabby and wanted to be at home. Throughout the interview she was sending/receiving instant messages and was pulling questions out of thin air. It was a joke. After our scheduled 45 minutes was up, she said she got an instant message from the other two gentleman I was supposed to meet with, and both were tied up on an important phone call. Obviously, I was pretty upset that I spent 3 days preparing for an interview that lasted 45 minutes and of those 45 minutes, every single second was wasted. The lady who interviewed me said I would hear back right away from HR to schedule phone interviews with the two gentlemen that would suffice. 3 days later I received an email from the lady I interviewed with stating (exactly) this:

"I was working with the HR team to get your next interviews scheduled and after looking back at my notes I regret to inform you that we will not be moving forward with your application. While you have some great experience and I wish you the best in your career I have decided to go with another applicant.

Thank you for your time and I wish you the best in your pursuit."

Her notes! I wonder what they said? Where am I? Home!! who is sitting in front of me? Sleep!! vacation...probably something like that.

I was robbed and cheated by Concur. They stole 3 hrs and 45 BRUTAL minutes of my life. I would recommend looking elsewhere for employment.

Interview Questions