Concur Sales Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Concur Sales Interview Questions

3.5

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Eden Prairie, MN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Concur (Eden Prairie, MN) in December 2013.

Interview

Initial phone interview with recruiter was typical interview for sales job. Talk about your sales methodology, what's my selling style, etc. Recruiter said she'd let me know next or following day if I was moving forward. Two weeks later she finally writes back that I will go to next round and meet with 3 sales directors. A week later after some scheduling conflicts I go to the office a meet with the 1 sales director who isn't out of town that week. He's not the hiring manager, doesn't seem familiar with my resume at all. Interview was 20 minutes long. He asked me 3 questions. 1) why do I want to leave my current job, and 2) did it concern be I didn't have B2B sales experience. 3) What are your questions. Basically I spoke for about 3 of the 20 minutes and listened to him answer my questions. For real..It was so strange and uncomfortable. I had a more professional interview when i got my first job at 15.

I got an email the next day saying thanks, but no thanks, moving on with candidates with B2B experience. OKAY, so why did I was hours of my time with a phone interview, prepping for 1:1 interview, etc.? I wasn't asked a single situational question, nor any personal/professional questions about myself, or my sales background, or how I sell. That was very suprising. Interviewer didn't take any notes (nor did he even bring a pen or paper).

Interview Questions

• The sales director asked me 2 questions in 20 minutes. I asked 5. Lesson, don't ask more questions than your interviewer.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Concur

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Redmond, WA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Concur (Redmond, WA) in October 2010.

Interview

The interview process for the Concur Breeze Sales rep started with a phone interview with the recruiter. After the phone interview I filled out a 100 question personality test. A week after the first interview I had a phone interview with the manager of the sales team I applied for, at the end of the interview I was scheduled for a 1/2 day interview the following week.
    1/2 Day interview:
    - 1:1 interview with the manager
    - I gave a 15 min demo of the product, they ask you to spend time on the free trail in order to prepare for the interview.
    - Panel interview with the team
    - Closing interview with the recruiter

After the 1/2 day interview I was scheduled a phone interview with the VP of sales.

Interview Questions

• What do you see as the value prop is for the Concur Breeze product?   Answer Question

Sales Interview

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Concur in December 2010.

Interview

four different interviews with management team all over the phone. Very detailed questions about my sales methods and how i would go about prospecting new business. The opportunity is very lucative if you achieve your numbers

Interview Questions

• What was the biggest deal you worked on that you lost to the competition.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Not able to negotiate