Concur Senior Product Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Concur Senior Product Manager Interview Questions

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Bellevue, WA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Concur (Bellevue, WA) in April 2016.

Interview

Straight forward. Interviewed for a position that didn't work out on their end, e.g. They ended up hiring internally. A few months later, called me back for a different position. Leave a good impression and they'll keep you in mind for the next role that fits.

Interview Questions

• The interviewer lets you pick a theme, e.g, kids, sports, Engineering...and lets you pick four topics. Tell why you picked, explain your thought process.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Concur

Senior Product Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Concur in October 2014.

Interview

Applied via LinkedIn.com. Received email within a day requesting a phone screening with company recruiter. Asked to come to company offices to meet with development and product management teams. Then asked to interview with VP of PM via Skype.

Interview Questions

• What would you do to improve our product?   1 Answer

Senior Product Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Concur in September 2013.

Interview

After submitting my application electronically, I was contacted for a phone screening. After answering a number of experience related questions, the recruiter asked what commercial product experience I had, I had B2B and B2G product experience and Concur is a B2B company. Then he asked what mobile product experience I had - none. The recruiter quickly ended the call. I had to contact him a week later to receive the rejection. Neither of these "qualifying" requirements were listed on the job description.

Interview Questions

• What mobile or commercial product experience do you have?   Answer Question