Concur Software Development Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Concur Software Development Manager Interview Questions

3.5

Software Development Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Concur in October 2016.

Interview

I did not really have an issue with the initial screening process.
My experience with the actual interview was very weird. It did not seem like the interviewer was very interested in interviewing me.
for ex: he was 10 min late. he did not apologize. he DID NOT even Acknowledge that he was late. his first statement. OK - are you ready for your interview.
I am not mad at not getting through the process. I have other opportunities. However, I felt that the interview went well but the whole time it seemed like he was just asking questions because he had to. Very generic questions. There was no genuine interest in the candidate. He did not ask about my personal work experiences. He did not ask about my education. It seemed like they already selected a candidate but went through with the interview with me because they had scheduled an interview.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Concur

Software Development Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Redmond, WA

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Concur (Redmond, WA) in December 2011.

Interview

Concur had a contractor conduct phone interview screens. It was very odd. I'm a minority, and the interviewer was actually disappointed when I had experience and education in a particular area. When he asked me if I had management experience, I noted my prior management jobs and he said, "oh, I didn't know you had management experience..." It was on my resume, with title, company, and length of job noted. When I described my experience and my degrees and certifications, he actually sounded disappointed as if he were going down a check list and now, possibly, he'd have to check the box. He didn't seem to have read my resume at all.

I got the impression he called me just to say he interviewed a woman. He asked no technical questions nor "how would you handle" questions.

Interview Questions

• I didn't know you were a manager before...where's that?   2 Answers