Concur Solutions Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Concur Solutions Consultant Interview Questions

Solutions Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Concur (Denver, CO) in May 2015.

Interview

I applied for this position back in December of 2014, but this specific position required more travel (~75%) than I was willing to commit to. In May 2015, the recruiter reached out to me about another similar position with less travel. She set up an interview with the hiring manager which was one of the best interviews I've had. It ended with the Manager saying he thought I would be a good fit and would follow up with me to keep the process moving forward. That was the last I heard from him. I attempted to follow up with him but had no response. Two weeks later I reached out to the recruiter who said they went with an internal candidate. What a waste. They most like sought me out because they were required to have an outside candidate but knowing they would go with an internal candidate. My biggest issue is that the manager led me on and then never followed up.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Concur

Solutions Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Redmond, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Concur (Redmond, WA).

Interview

Applied online and followed up with the recruiter via LinkedIn. The process was very pleasant and moved quickly. The recruiter always communicated where I was in the process and next steps. Initially had a screening call. Next, the first two interviews were over the phone, next was a mock demo of Concur's solution (virtually), then in-person and telephone peer interviews, followed by an off site meeting with hiring manager.

Interview Questions