Concurrent Technologies Corporation Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Concurrent Technologies Corporation Interview Questions

2.1

Interview

Hiring process was very simple. Was contacted by an existing employee I had worked with before in another capacity. I interviewed with him and his boos. My credentials/references were checked and after a week or so I received a formal offer.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

N/A

Vice President General Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Johnstown, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Concurrent Technologies Corporation (Johnstown, PA).

Interview

Ad hoc/ad hominem-- wanted to know info that would keep me there during hiring bonus period, but would allow trhem to can me as soon as they could. Predatory, shark-like questions-- ironic for an organization that "jumped the shark" long ago. Questions from peers were like: "what can you do for ME--soon!!!!"

Interview Questions

• "How much contract revenue can you bring in on the next 90 days (correct answer is $5 million)". Implication-- "how much funded work can you steal from your present employer?"   1 Answer

Perceived CTC to be "ethically-challenged"

Principal Engineer Interview

Interview

Very easy process. 2 phone interviews and 1 day face to face with 4 different people. They dont seem to have a good grip on what they are doing so they dont really know how to evaluate talent. Easy process.

Client Executive Interview

Interview

Recruiter was excellent, had personality and described follow up process well. The concerning part is that when you are advised your name will be passed on to hiring leader that is when feedback stops. People applying for a position, who do make the cut to actually speak to the recruiter deserve feedback on why they were not selected. To get an email that says we selected another candidate does nothing to allow one to grow, fill in the gaps and work to become the next best candidate.

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Concurrent Technologies Corporation.

Interview

Short and sweet. Had no clue about industrial hygiene so questions limited to if I knew how to use a computer, windows office, etc. They were concerned on where I lived as they prefer to hire from the PA. Asked if I was ever in the military and especially the army.

Interview Questions

• Asked my experience with the DOEHRS IH military database.   1 Answer

Senior Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Arlington, VA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Concurrent Technologies Corporation (Arlington, VA) in August 2011.

Interview

One 30 minute interview with an executive. No follow up interviews. A headhunter found me, introduced me and checked my references.

Interview Questions

• There were no difficult or challenging technical or business questions. I thought this was pretty strange.   1 Answer

Negotiation

I new their ceiling pretty well going in. We got to a number and a sign-on bonus pretty quickly.

Director Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Concurrent Technologies Corporation in July 2010.

Interview

Hiring process was smooth and efficient.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation for salary.

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Johnstown, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Concurrent Technologies Corporation (Johnstown, PA) in August 2010.

Interview

Hiring process was not what you would expect from a company this large. Very sub par. The hiring manager was the person i ended up working for. Not a lot of experience with interviewing.

Interview Questions

• Can you talk with people and work with difficult subordinates   Answer Question

Negotiation

take it or leave it

Senior Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Concurrent Technologies Corporation (Seattle, WA) in October 2009.

Interview

First contacted while active duty military with retirement papers submitted. Immediate skills/ knowledge needs in view of client desires were the driver in the discussions. Being gung ho and confindent doesn't hurt. Initial meeting and discussion of opportunities was straightforward and very fast. What was supposed to be an informational interview rapidly became a hiring interview.

Interview Questions

• what is most important to you ?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Hold out...I undersold myself (but this was 2006)

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Johnstown, PA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Concurrent Technologies Corporation (Johnstown, PA).

Interview

Very easy to ace an interview at CTC because they are so low tech.