Concurrent Technologies Corporation Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Concurrent Technologies Corporation Interview Questions

2.1

Embedded Software Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Concurrent Technologies Corporation.

Interview

Telephonic interview covering experience and projects for 15-20 minutes
    Face 2 Face Interview covering two rounds of technical rounds. Writing programs and past project specific questions.
    One overseas interview through Video conference.
    Final HR round

Interview Questions

• Basic C programming and Embedded software concepts - Overlay   Answer Question

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Johnstown, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Concurrent Technologies Corporation (Johnstown, PA) in August 2012.

Interview

Phone interview, follow by multiple one on one personal interviews on-site. Pretty easy to connect with no difficult questions or tasks; merely demonstrate capability to easily succeed for the position.

Client Executive Interview

Interview

Recruiter was excellent, had personality and described follow up process well. The concerning part is that when you are advised your name will be passed on to hiring leader that is when feedback stops. People applying for a position, who do make the cut to actually speak to the recruiter deserve feedback on why they were not selected. To get an email that says we selected another candidate does nothing to allow one to grow, fill in the gaps and work to become the next best candidate.

Program Management Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Albany, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Concurrent Technologies Corporation (Albany, GA).

Interview

There is a multiple step interview process that can take several hours. I interviewed with each of the individual Project Managers, the Deputy Program Manager, followed by an interview with the Program Manager at the end. The questions varied, but each interviewer had taken great care to review my resume and qualifications carefully beforehand. They had very in-depth questions prepared that were clearly tailored just for me and the position I was interviewing for.

Interview Questions

• The Program Manager asked somewhat personal questions that didn't pertain to the position. I was a little taken aback, but I am certain he meant no harm.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was no negotiation. The organization had a set salary for the position based on education and years of experience that was non-negotiable. The company is non-profit, so most of their positions below management are that way.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Johnstown, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Concurrent Technologies Corporation (Johnstown, PA).

Interview

CTC utilized a rotating panel interview using 10 minute blocks for each person. Many of the individuals were under-prepared or gave me the feeling that they had better things to do. (After working there I completely understand why) Oddly enough, the most unprofessional individual I encountered was from HR. This individual had a tattoo showing which, in my opinion, is not acceptable for a corporation of that size. The questions were very generic and did not pertain to what the job held.

Interview Questions

• Because this was an internship the questions were very generic.   Answer Question

Solutions Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Concurrent Technologies Corporation.

Interview

- Phone interview with Agent
    - Phone interview with Concur recruiter
    - Initial interview with Sales Director
    - Panel interview (with Sales Director, Marketing Director, Lead Salesman...
    - Phone interview with head of Solutions Consulting WW

Interview Questions

• None. Good questions, engaging discussion and options.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Took a long time. Mostly admin.

Senior Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Concurrent Technologies Corporation.

Interview

The interview was a while ago but I remember it being quick and efficient. They had found my resume online and sent an email, scheduled an HR call, scheduled a one on one interview then a follow up phone call with leadership (not local) There were some minor negotiations to follow.

Negotiation

Phone calls back and forth.

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Johnstown, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Concurrent Technologies Corporation (Johnstown, PA) in August 2010.

Interview

Hiring process was not what you would expect from a company this large. Very sub par. The hiring manager was the person i ended up working for. Not a lot of experience with interviewing.

Interview Questions

• Can you talk with people and work with difficult subordinates   Answer Question

Negotiation

take it or leave it

Director Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Concurrent Technologies Corporation in July 2010.

Interview

Hiring process was smooth and efficient.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation for salary.

Principal Engineer Interview

Interview

Very easy process. 2 phone interviews and 1 day face to face with 4 different people. They dont seem to have a good grip on what they are doing so they dont really know how to evaluate talent. Easy process.