Condé Nast Associate Editor Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Condé Nast Associate Editor Interview Questions

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Condé Nast (New York, NY).

Interview

I applied online and got an email from HR about a week or two later asking to set up an interview. I went in for an interview with HR and the hiring manager two days later and was given an edit test. Emailed HR about a month later to check on status of the position.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Condé Nast

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Condé Nast (New York, NY) in January 2014.

Interview

Had 1 HR interview, 1 with manager, and 1 with EIC, took about 4 months, 2 edit tests. took a long time to get through all the phases but i think this is pretty expected to get hired by Conde.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Condé Nast (New York, NY) in January 2012.

Interview

Before I met with the Director I as asked to put together a project biased on a few guidelines of the job.
    I met with the Director outside of the company. I think was asked by HR to come in to meet with the rest of the team.

Interview Questions

• How do you see this magazine changing? In what director would you like to see it evolve?   Answer Question