Conduent Tier I Tech Support At Home Interview Questions

Updated Jan 10, 2018

To filter interviews, or .
Found 2 of over 765 interviews

2.5
HardAverageEasy

Conduent

Anonymous Employee in MISSING VALUE

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Conduent

Interview

Applied online then was invited to complete an assessment. The assessment included 4 test. I thought I didn't not pass because my typing skills are not advanced. But I got an email about 4 days later stating I had passed all assessments and I was then invited to an interview. During the first interview I was given the job requirements and description (very easy). Got an invite for a 2nd interview. This interview was another phone interview which happened about 2 hours after the 1st one. The 2nd interview was basically a repeat of the 1st, plus the interviewer told me what to expect during the final interview. Got the invite for the 3rd and finally interview while on the call with the interviewer for the following day. The final interview was a bit intimidating, because I have anxiety and it was via WEBCAM...omg lol! But, I got through it...I was asked about 6 questions. 3 customer service related and 3 technical questions regarding an iPod. The hiring manager then showed me the available schedule time slots. There were only 4 to choose from. After the interview I got an offer email 2 hours later! Also to everyone who post here...thank you! This section of glassdoor is very helpful. The same questions were asked during the interviews so I was very prepared; minus my anxiety issue :)

Interview Questions
  • how do you find a hidden wifi network
    1 Answer
  • describe you office space
  • how do you add another email to you account
  • how would you deal with a customer you do not understand
  • how would you reach out to your supervisor in a work from home environment
38 people found this interview helpful

Conduent

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I interviewed at Conduent (New York, NY)

Interview

So far, the interview process for Tier 1 Tech Support has been absolutely horrendous. I took my assessments over 2 weeks ago, and received an email a few days later from someone asking for me to send in an internet speed test and a list of availability options for me to contacted via phone. Fast forward over a week, and I have spent almost 5 different days expecting a call. I had literally scheduled exact times for me to be reached and agreed upon with the person I was emailing, only for the calls to never come. Email after email, I would rarely receive a response giving me any form of update whatsoever, and whenever I would receive an email, it would be completely vague, misspelt, and very short. I was about to just give up altogether until finally I was contacted. The first interview went well and I thought that I was finally going to be moved along in the process. I was told to expect a second phone interview the next day. Yet, I am still yet to hear anything. I had a set time to expect a call, and have heard nothing. Apparently, you are not taken seriously at Conduent whatsoever. They do not care about their applicants. Do not waste your time with these people. My experience has been astoundingly unprofessional.

Interview Questions
  • During the first interview, I was asked general questions about past experience and given expectations and requirements for the position.
2 people found this interview helpful