Conestoga-Rovers & Associates Engineering Assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Conestoga-Rovers & Associates Engineering Assistant Interview Questions

3.3

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Engineering Assistant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Conestoga-Rovers & Associates in May 2012.

Interview

It was 30 minutes phone interview. There were two interviewers over the phone.
They mostly asked behavioral type questions. The interview was in a phone conference and the line was pretty bad. I was not able to understand some of the questions and had to ask it again few times.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Conestoga-Rovers & Associates

Engineering Assistant Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Conestoga-Rovers & Associates in November 2009.

Interview

I met w who would be my immediate supervisor first then made it to a subsequent interview w the higher up. I came prepared, they seemed impressed. We spoke at length (2 hours) about my experiences, my past, education, my aspirations -- the usual. I enjoyed the conversation, although they were at times intimidating.

Interview Questions

• Most significant obstacle faced in life and how I dealt w it.   Answer Question

Engineering Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Waterloo, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Conestoga-Rovers & Associates (Waterloo, ON (Canada)) in April 2009.

Interview

Several phone interviews with HR and future supervisor. With HR it was more of a personality intereview, just spoke to the interviewer about some standard details and then had a casual conversation afterawards. Interview with future supervisor involved more technical questions and descriptions of work to be done.